The kidnapping

My updates may slow down cause my parents have forbidden me to read Maribat because I can get addiction which will affect my thinking, studies, eyesight and language. Just great the only thing I needed.

I will try my best to update. For now see what happened when Brucina is kidnapped. Bruce is a nickname for Brucina, Tim for Teena and Dick for Richie.

Enjoy.

________________________________________________________________________________

Everybody in the house was working. The Joker had kidnapped Brucina. Of course they knew something will happen Joker hadn't attacked since Harley broke up with him. So they were taking precautions. Brucina had been wearing a tracker (they always do). Now they were standing outside a warehouse and inside there was some kind of villian meeting going on. They used a drone to listen and see what is going on inside. They were collecting information. They got information like Joker want her to replace Harley. Well who could blame him she is very calm even if she is inside somewhere with all the villains of Gotham, she is good looking and is a billionaire. She was planning on getting more information even after their protests. They can get in whenever things get too complicated.

What they didn't know was a certain superman coming to Gotham to get help from Batman on league's behalf. He got to the bat cave through the zeta. Oracle (he is a male u can suggest a name for him I can't think of a decent one) saw him and shook his head 'what is the problem of this man? Why does he have to come at the wrong time)

"Can I do something for you? If whatever you want is not important you should leave we are very busy."

"The Justice league needs Batman's help. Where is he?"

"He, Red Hood, Robin and Red Robin have gone to rescue Brucina Wayne from Gotham's most dangerous villains. Now leave. I'll make sure he calls u."

At the mention of Brucina he turned his head towards him (secret admirer *wink*),"Maybe I should go and help."

Before Oracle could deny superman flew away. Oh God Brucina is going to kill him. Then he proceeded to call the others to tell them about the supposed help.Oracle hadn't told Bruce yet and he was not planning on it there is no guarantee if she could hold her anger that long.

After hearing about superman everyone pinched the bridge of their noses.Just then they heard a whoosh and when they looked inside superman had knocked everyone out with super speed. He untied Brucina and flew outside with her in his arms. He smiled at her,"Don't worry I've got you Miss Wayne."

"Put me down you idiot." Inside Bruce was seething this man ruined all her plans. They had almost got all the information.

Batman and the others landed beside him."What have I told you about the no meta policy in my city?"

"You were just watching, not doing anything." This earned a chuckle from red hood and unimpressed eyebrows from the rest.

"We were getting information about their next attack. She was helping us."

"She is a civilian Batman what if she got hurt?"

Brucina cleared her throat and said,"PUT. ME. DOWN. NOW"

"Miss Wayne your heel is broken you can't walk like this."Everyone was horrified hearing this. God knows what Brucina is going to do to him now. No one can deny or guarantee if she is carrying Kryptonite with her or not.

She sighed and relaxed her posture. Superman saw it as a win-win situation but what she said next caused Batman aka Richie into a laughing fit almost(Batman can't laugh).

"I do not trust you and my daughters are very protective. Batman can escort me home." Red hood actually laughed while Red Robin tried to cover his(her) laughter with coughs but failed. Robin had an amused smile on his(her) face.

"Of course Miss Wayne I don't want to make your daughters uncomfortable." She smiled at him.

Then she was passed to batman.

"Go to the Bat cave I will come after escorting her home." Batman took her into his(or her) arms.She internally smirked and kissed Batman's cheek. The look on Supes face was worth seeing.

When Batman and Brucina were out of view. Red hood started," So, now we should..." but his(her) sentence was cut of by another laughing fit as he(she) tried to stop his(her) laughter.

Robin completed the sentence,"head to bat cave" and then he(she) grappled away. Before going Red Robin turned to superman and muttered," and we'll have to see what batman has in store for u for hindering his plan."Of course superman heard that he has super hearing. Then he realized that he has sealed his fate. Horrified he went towards the bat cave at normal speed.

When they reached Wayne Manor, Richie pulled off her cowl and hugged Brucina,"I haven't got a kiss from my mother. You don't how long I was waiting for it. Wait....... You didn't do that to appreciate me you did it to annoy Clark. Didn't you?"She pouted.

Brucina chuckled and gave Richie another kiss on her cheek and patted her head,"You did a great job as Batman Richie. Now suit up we need to get to bat cave."

Richie beamed and said," and shove Kryptonite down down his throat."

They suited up and went to bat cave. Everyone was already there. "Superman"

"Batman"

"Why r u here?"

"Justice league needs your help. We have been informed of the situation in-"Batman stopped him by raising a hand as Alfred's voice came through the commns,"Mater Batman I believe tomorrow is the day our guest MDC is going to arrive. You should sleep properly if you want to welcome them properly."

"Yes Agent A, I will come back in an hour." Then he(she) turned to the rest of the team."Go to sleep boys you are dismissed. Yes Red Robin you too. "

Red robin whined ,"But why I can survive without sleep."

All the Batfam talked to each other in the Batfam language(I dunno the one in which they talk while staring at each other). Red Robin gave Batman an understanding nod..

He then turned to Superman." Let's Go." Then they disappeared into the zeta.

SNEAK PEEK

AT THE WATCHTOWER

"Tell me everything quickly."Everyone turned to see Batman in all his(her) brooding and scary glory.

"We have gotten news from Paris.-"

____________________________________________________________________________

I was going to write more but...........never-mind.

Does Jon exists?-Honestly even I don't know. But I am pretty sure I am not going to make Clark cheat Louis. Never-mind to that toooooooooo. We'll see.

Is Supes jealous of Batman?,"Yes he is"

Yes I am calling him supes. You know it was an inside joke in our school that when someone talked about superheroes they will get,"Superman? Salman ka fan" (Its a hindi song even I haven't heard it) and the best part,"Superman, the one who wears his underwear on his pants."

Lolll Next question.

When will MDC come? Who knows? I don't. (Me with a shit eating grin)

Did you like this chapter? Yes? Vote it. No? Write your recommendations in the  comments ;)

Your lovely author and friend,                           MFR  LOLLLL(Lots of Love Love Love Love)

Jasmehraj. Wish me luckkkk