breakfast

Alfred knocked on Marcel's door,"Master Marcel, breakfast will be ready in 30 minutes."

Marcel wanted to sleep more. He groaned as the alarm went off loudly. Good thing Tikki was there to save the day,"Marcel, you are late." He shot up, falling from the bed in the process.

"I'm late, I'm late, I'm late, I'm late, I'm lateeeeeeeeee............"

"..............."

"I am not late? I am at the Wayne Manor."

"3-2-1 and.."

"TIKKKIIIIIIIII!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Tikki just giggled at Marcel's dismay.

"It's not funny." Marcel huffed.

He showered and brushed his teeth, then he chose his clothing. It was very cold in Gotham even if it was summer and him being a ladybug didn't help.

He went downstairs. The whole family was there. He sat beside Jess,"Good morning Marcel."

"Good Morning, Miss Wayne."

"How was your sleep?"

"It was great, I am surprised he didn't send any akuma during the night." Everyone's heads whipped to him.

"That man is some serious shit."

"Language Mistress Jess."

"Sorry Alfred."

Miss Wayne ignored everyone and looked Marcel in the eye," It is a regular occurrence then?"

He nodded," I think he loves to exhaust me to core. My temporary heroes are out, I can't choose them since they are compromised."Not that I trust them was left unsaid.

Miss Wayne nodded. He decided to change the subject.

"So why do you decide to protect Gotham as males?" He asked not looking up from the plate.

"It makes our identities harder to discover. No one expect a rich family with all females go into the night to fight the crime." She said.

The tension could be cut with a knife. To lighten it the girls changed the subject," So~ Why don't you sit with your soulmate Marcel and when am I going to become an aunt?" Asked Jess.

His face turned beet red as he coughed.

Damian seemed unphased, she was used to her sisters' teasing but Jess still had to dodge a knife coming in his direction.

"Slow down Tiger!" She said.

"So, you are MDC?" Teena said, looking at the wall.

"Yes?"

"Why did you choose to go by MDC?" Teena was drinking coffee like always.

"I want to remain anonymous until I be of age and graduate. My ex-friends trashed the sight I started with my name with threats, false accuses and even went far enough to bug my site. I lost most of my followers. I started a new one by MDC."They looked at him like he has grown a second head.

"How can you say that so casually?" Asked Dick, horrified.

He shrugged,"I have to shut my emotions in Paris so that I don't get akumatized. Sometimes I just become emotionless. Just like that. When my partner gave up the ring, she gave me a sob story and she even cried. But I just casually said,"You are not the true holder anyway." I realized my mistake later when I got a looooooooooong lecture from Tikki. I get insensitive some times."

Brucina's eyes hardened," That's a serious problem."

Dick, Teena and Jess shared a look,"Black hair," Started Teena.

"Blue eyes," Said Dick.

"Strong with a tragic backstory." exclaimed Jess.

Then they shouted together,"You can't adopt him Brucina."

Brucina just shrugged," I don't need to. My daughter is going to bring him home anyways."

Everyone started laughing at Brucina's casual tone and Marcel and Damian's flushed faces.

"Wow! who knew the night can make jokes." Said Teena who was now on the floor laughing.

Brucina said,"It's not a joke we all know it's true."

Marcel's phone buzzed very loud. He groaned,"Akuma. I swear when I find this guy, I am going to punch him so hard thathe doesn't have any teeth left. Why is he so,.........Urgh. Tikki spots on, Tikki-Kaalki merge, Voyage."

He was about to step inside when Damian shouted," Wait Plagg claws out." and jumped to enter the portal with him. They returned after 5 hours.

"The man lays very low to try to succeed." Damian said.

"What happedned?" Dick asked.

"He akumatized a little girl whose grand-mother has passed. She doesn't have anyone to take care of her. Her grandmother died in front of her. He akumatized her." Marcel said.

"He's such a piece of shit." Jess said picking his rifles.

Teena said," Jess we have to torture him, death is too easy for him."

Brucina sighed,"No killing."

Excuse me someone here. Oh u r actually reading it geez sorry for interrupting.

I am sorry but my train of thoughts finishes here.

vote what do you want? in next chapter

Daminette ( a heart)❤️

Hawkmoth ( a butterfly)🦋

Batman (a bat)🦇

Dickinette p ( a gymnast ) 🤸🤸‍♀️🤸‍♂️

Jasonette p ( a bike)🏍

Timinette p ( a coffee cup)

Goodbye,

Jas.