Powers

Next chapter

________________________________________________________________________________

They all sat silently in the living room.

He pulled a silver ring out of his poet. "Let's start from the beginning. In the beginning of the universe, Kwami's were born. The first two were most powerful. Creation and Destruction. Many more kwamis born after them. They all represent a certain idea just like subjection, protection etc. But they were invisible to any living being. They can't interact with any life. Afterwards they were bound to jewels also called Miraculous to balance the world. The guardians of miraculous were given the responsibility to protect the miraculous. The miraculous grant the person who wears them power of their respective kwamis. In every 500 years a true holder is born for each of the miraculous."

He fiddled with the ring," I am the true holder of the ladybug miraculous or also known as miraculous of creation. The creation and destruction balance each other so their true holders are often soulmates. The light you saw was our souls recognizing each other. Damian is the true holder of the black cat miraculous."

He looked at everyone in the room with his steely blue eyes and a serious expression. Everyone had various level of surprise on their faces and Brucina looked to be in Batman mode," If she is your soulmate then why are you telling us about this?"

Before Marcel could say something, Alfred answered her,"That is because everyone in this room are the true holders of a miraculous. Am I right Master Marcel?"

"Indeed Alfred. Alfred is the holder of Peacock miraculous, Brucina of Dog miraculous, Jess of Monkey miraculous, Teena of Dragon miraculous, Babar of Turtle miraculous and Dick of Bee miraculous."

Brucina was still not convinced,"Show us."

He gave the ring to Damian and told her to wear it. A black cat like creature flew out.

"Tikki come out." A red creature with a single dot appeared.

"Hello I am Tikki the kwami of creation and this grumpy one is Plagg, kwami of destruction."

Jess laughed,"They are f***in' adorable."

Alfred said,"Language Master Jess."

Marcel started again,"I go by Lord bug in Paris. The butterfly miraculous and the peacock miraculous were stolen and now being used for evil by Hawkmoth and Mayura. My last partner Kitty Noir quit under pressure."

He took Damian's hands in his,"Will you help me defeat them Damian?"

Just on cue Akuma Alert on his phone buzzed. Marcel threw his head back in frustration.

"I swear this guy never sleeps. It's just been 5 hours, is he insane or something? Wants to kill me with fatigue." He stood up and pulled out the horse miraculous.

"Where are going?" Dick asked.

"Paris." He said,"Tikki spots on. Tikki-Kaalki merge. Voyage."

Before going through the portal, he said,"Damian wanna come?"

Damian looked at Brucina for approval who nodded,"How?"

Plagg hovered near her,"Just say Plagg Claws out Kid."

She said,"Plagg Claws out." She was looking beautiful bla bla catsuit bla bla.

They both went through the portal,"What should I call you?"

"The devil cat."

He smirked,"Nice chaotic name. Any thing that looks normal or out of place can be the akumatized item. Your power is cataclysm. Are you 18 yet?"