Zach Hill

Hey guys, so ummm, i know i haven't updated since...August....but i think i'm gonna be more active now ig? ALSO, TYSM FOR 1K READS THAT IS ABSOLUTELY UNBELEIVEABLE!!!! so yeah uhhhh let's get started. (also i've recently got a new phone and i have the capital letter thingy turned off so bear with me)

Hi, I'm Zach, boyfriend of Emma, best friend of Annabeth. I have brown wavy hair that goes down to my shoulders and grass green eyes. Yeah, sorta boring I know.

Anyways, I was just walking through the school gates with Emma when I spotted Annabeth. I waved and called her, she turned and grinned wider than I'd ever seen her grin before.

"Woah, why so happy?" Emma joked.

"You finally get to meet my boyfriend today!" She said.

"I thought your 'boyfriend' was just an excuse for boys to stop asking you out?" I said, surprised.

"Key word: thought," She said,"he's coming after school so you can't meet him then."
---------------------------------------------------------•••••••Afterrrrrr skoooooooooool•••••••

I was anxious to meet this 'boyfriend' of hers, Annabeth was like a sister to me and  I was sometimes a little bit overprotective....ok very overprotective. I needed to make sure he was a good fit. I was already getting sort of good vibes off him if he made Annabeth so happy just thinking about him but still....

I walked down the hall where Annabeth and Emma were chatting together. Annabeth was practically jumping up and down with excitement.

"He should be here any min-" Annabeth started but was cut off by a horde of girls.

"Woah where are they going?" I said.

Annabeth sighed and reluctantly followed them. I shared a look with Emma and we ran after Annabeth and the sea of girls and boys.

Outside was absolutely chaotic.

The crowd had run towards some space which i was assuming was occupied by some car but i couldn't see through the people. i could vaguely see a bit of dark hair above everything and i could hear shouts of "hey!" "stop it!" "what the freeeeek are you doing?" from what seemed to be the voice of the person in the crowd.

i could see annabeth squeezing through the crowd (which had died down slightly) and the boy (i could see his face now) looking frantically around.

and then came the moment when he spotted her.

"ANNABETH!" his face lit up like the sun and he pushed though the crowd knocking people over carelessly to reach her,"ANNIE!"

oof, no one calls her annie.

she rolled her eyes and ran up to him, jumping on top of him and knocking him into the ground with a. force i didn't know was in her.

"ouch, nice to see you too wise girl," he chuckled.

"oh shut up seaweed brain," she replied and pulled him into a kiss. Several of the crowd ran off crying.

"overreacting aren't they," emma snorted and burst out laughing. i was soon in fits of laughter aswell and we didn't notice annabeth and mystery man walking over to us.

"what are you two laughing about?" annabeth sighed and let out a small chuckle.

"you...should've...seen...those people," emma gasped from laughing and slowly calmed down.

"care to introduce us?" i waved at mystery man.

"right Emma, Zach this is Percy, Percy this is Emma and Zach my school friends."

"nice to meet you," mystery ma- i mean Percy, reached out for a handshake and i went in for it, trying to be tough,only to have my hand literally crushed. He had one firm hand (lmao this shouldn't be so hard to write, i've read too many smuts and this isn't even anything like that💀). He looked like the typical playboy in high school movies but if annabeth likes him, i'll like him...maybe.

He had a lopsided grin and weird messy hair that looked...good somehow. He raised an eyebrow, or at least tried to, he was trying hard i have to admit but he just wasn't able to lift one and not the other, in the end it looked like his eyebrows were doing a wiggle dance.

Annabeth raised an eyebrow expertly at him and shook her head,"you try so hard don't you," she sighed.

he pouted at her and lightly punched her arm "hey! i'll do it someday" he had a faraway look in his eyes. she punched him right back and he stumbled,"ow, why do you punch so hard?" he outed once again.

"you should've got used to it by n-"annabeth started.

but emma interrupted her," hey as exciting as it is meeting you all, can we go do something? like i don't know, get milkshakes?"

"yeah let's go"
___________________________

we were at the milkshake place, milkshake and brothers, and were just ordering.

i went first "can i have a banoffee milkshake please?"

"please can i have a caramel oreo milkshake" emma said that.

"coffee milkshake please"

"ooh, can i have the blueberry candy floss (cotton candy, whatever) one with oreos and blue skittles!"
annabeth elbowed him and muttered under her breath "what's the magic word?" "oh right, please"

the cashier wrote down our orders and sent it through to the milkshake makers, "ok that will be $16.75"

"oh i'm paying," percy held out his card and annabeth, for some reason didn't try to stop him, she shook her head knowingly.

"ok sir," the cashier swiped his card and raised an eyebrow," says your card was declined sir"

"dam not again, uhhh can you try again?" the cashier was about to swipe it again when annabeth took the card and swapped it for hers.

"hey i was paying!" Percy exclaimed.

"Percy, your as broke as Paul's car and that's been trampled on by a pega- horse, well as I actually have a job and don't waste my time playing with water," the cashier swiped her card and it went through the first time, he handed it back to her and she turned to percy," you need to get a job"

"hey i work full time at camp and i do not waste time playing with waste, it's literally the only thing i can do properly!" he pouted again.

"i feel like we're invisible" i muttered to emma, but she didn't seem to notice, she was staring goggly eyed at the couple,"hello, emma? is there a problem...emma!"

"wha- what! oh right"

"what's up with you?"

"aren't they just so cute!!"

"...right" i looked at them arguing playfully and realised that they were kinda cute, Percy wasn't at all who i thought he'd be to be fair.

"their ship looks like it sailed ages ago" Emma leaned into my chest and i smiled.

"what do you think it's called, pernnabeth? Annnercy? perrabeth?"

Annabeth seemed to hear that and grinned at us..."our camp friends call us,"she looked lovingly at Percy,"percabeth."

And that is how i met Percabeth.

That's all for today folks, hope you enjoyed and uhh yeah that's about it...at this point i'm just trying to get the word count higher....well umm bye now.
1193 words.

-Martha