Jasseline Ract

Jasselines POV

Hi I'm Jasseline but I hate being called that. Everyone calls me Jass. I'm a demigod here at CHB (camp half blood), a daughter of Demeter. I have shoulder length brown hair (I added a green strip in it too) and brown eyes.

I was quickly rushing off to dinner when someone grabbed my arm. It was Grover.
"Oh, hey Grover," I grinned at him.
If you didn't already know, Grover is a satyr, he's best friends with Percy Jackson but he's on a quest right now. Speaking of which, Percy and Annabeth (his girlfriend) were supposed to be coming back today. I was new here so I hadn't seen them before but they were the talk of the camp.

Everywhere I went people were talking about their great deeds (I sound pretty posh saying 'deeds' XD), so even though I haven't met them, they seem pretty cool. According to Grover, they had met when they were 12 and started dating when they were 16. They were 23 now and still fighting monsters.

When they weren't at camp, Annabeth was working with her world famous company Athenian Architecture (I know this name is used like whenever Annabeth has an architecture company but you just gotta deal with it) and Percy was training for a possible gold medal. He was an Olympic swimmer now and had won every single race he had ever entered.

Ok back to the story now, Grover was grinning from ear to ear practically squealing with excitement.

"What is it?" I was confused.

"PercyisproposingtoAnnabethtoday!!!" The words flew out of his mouth like a lightning bolt (or was it just Jason).

"Excuse me?" I hadn't understood any of what he had just said.

"Percy...is...proposing...to...Annabeth...today!" He was practically jumping up and down.

He explained how the Demeter kids had set up a really cool date area in the woods and the Aphrodite kids had made it look amazing.
Jason, Leo and Frank (Frank had just got back from Camp Jupiter) were going to rush Percy into his clothes (he was going to have to look snazzy for this). And a few Aphrodite girls were going to dress Annabeth up.

Hazel, (who had also just got back from Camp Jupiter with Frank) Piper and Leo didn't really know how to help so they would be hiding behind some bushes watching Percy and Annabeth. And Calypso was standing guard, she had to shout when they arrived.

The whale -________- wants a time skip so the whale -____________- gets a time skip.

I was just lying on the grass watching the sun set near the forest when I heard someone shout.

"THEY'RE HERE, EVERYONE GET TO YOUR STATIONS QUICK, CHOP CHOP!" It was Calypso, I ran to the Demeter cabin. They had just got back from the Aphrodite cabin with some formal (ish) clothes. They lent me a green dress that slowly faded to white at the bottom (Piper had got her siblings to get her some dresses for us).

As I was leaving the cabin, I saw Piper, Hazel and Leo rushing into the woods. A group of Aphrodite girls were rushing past pushing a tall girl with blonde curly hair into their cabin. That must be Annabeth.

Everything was going to plan, this was going to be amazing. Then I noticed something, Hazel, Piper and Leo were in the most awful hiding spaces ever. I could see them from the other side of camp.

As I hadn't been given a job I rushed over to them and whisper shouted.

"These are the worst hiding spaces ever y'know."

"Shhh you're goingto get us found out," Leo whispered back.

"Hang on let me help," I said.

I'd only been here for about a week or so but so my magic want the best. I closed my eyes and willed some long grass to grow around us, making the hiding place a little less obvious.