Ashley Parker

Idk what to write in this bit so let's get straight into the chapter.

Ashley's POV

Hey I'm Ashley, I'm a demigod at camp half blood and I arrived yesterday. It sort of makes sense with all the weird things that have happened to me, odd faces, gusts of wind that flip over cars. I could go on. I'm only slightly dyslexic but it's different for me because I can write like any kid my age but when it comes to reading? You might as well ask a cat.

Anyway, so I'm at camp half blood and I've spent most of my time listening to people tell me stories of great quests and heroes. A lot of people spend time trying to guess who my dad is, a lot say Ares. It would make sense too, apparently I don't look much like him but they just say that I've got most of my mother's features. I've always been one to talk my way into scaring people. I threaten bullies, I try not to seem too scary and stuff because I still want friends and all but if someone is being mean, let's just say they better run.

I play soccer and do athletics (mainly running) on my school team as well as a girls soccer team outside of school. I've never been interested in looking great but I do have a slight sense of fashion. I can make myself look in a way that would 'fit in' but the clothes make me feel uncomfortable. I usually stick to a pair of tracksuit and some old t-shirt.

Camp is awesome though, I suck at archery, I'm the worst here, when I said that to Chiron he said there was 'one other' whatever that means.

I have green hair (sort of a cyan-turquoise-aqua kind of colour) and brown eyes. I overheard someone say they thought I might be a child of Demeter then they remembered it was my dad.

People say my personality would probably be like Ares or Zeus in a bad mood but I'm not really sure. I've never been into medicines or doctors stuff or anything, more science and outer space. I don't play any instruments but my music taste revolves around musicals (Hamilton, Les Miserables, Beetlejuice the musical, Six etc), rock bands (Fall out Boy, Panic! at the disco), 90s rock (Queen, The Beatles) and occasionally a bit of pop music (definitely not my entire list of downloaded artists and favourite songs on spotify).

-------time skip cuz ya know....it gets closer in time to Percababies (they're not having kids in this one btw)--------

I was scraping some of my food into the fire when a group of teenagers came stumbling into the pavilion.

"Yay we won(Here comes the general, this should be fun. Sorry back to the story)," a boy said, he looked a bit like a Latino elf.

"Ahh Leo," Chiron said," children, welcome back, how did it go?"

"Can we eat first? Then we'll explain at the campfire an exhausted, blonde haired, grey eyed girl said.

"Whatever's best," he replied.

We finished eating and at the campfire, the seven (and Nico) explained how they had to defeat an earth giant. Apparently, finding the lair was more difficult than fighting the giant.

"The hunters were there trying to defeat him but we came and saved the da-" Leo had started saying but a voice had interrupted him.

"More like we saved you, Valdez," a girl in silver and black came out of the forest, accompanied by some more girls dressed similarly and some wolves.

Calls of 'Sis!' and 'Thals!' could be heard as the battered teens got up to greet her.

They were all chatting and laughing when suddenly, a warm glow fell over everyone. I looked around, I couldn't tell where it was coming from but I noticed something, everyone was looking at me. I looked up just in time to see a (correct me if I'm wrong) golden lyre disappear above my head.

The only though that came across my head was 'Apollo?!?!' How was that even possible, I was practically the worst archer here, had no interest in medical things and didn't play any instruments.

Chiron knelt and bowed, everyone followed his example," all hail Ashley Parker, daughter of...Apollo."

_____time skip brought by Tempest and Blackjack_____

It came as a shock to everybody, I hadn't taken on any of Apollos talents and had no interest in doing so. How I had ended up here? I had no idea. I was basically everything my siblings were not.

One of the things I've noticed may be some sort of connection, I really enjoy learning about the sun. Outer space, science, empty darkness, that was my thing. My mother had had a great interest in the sun and studying everything about it, I remember she had said she started getting interested when she met my dad. I understood why now.

I had been walking back from the campfire and had bumped into someone. We had both stumbled but she had managed to stop herself from falling and catch me before I fell face first onto the grass.

"Umm, sorry about that," I quickly dusted myself off and looked up to see a sort of native American girl with two plaits and a feather in her hair.

"Oh that's perfectly fine," I recognised her as Piper, she had been in the quest," I was meaning to talk to you anyway."

"Really, what about?" I was curious to why she would want to talk.

"Well I think you're in the same situation I was in when I was claimed."

"What do you mean by that?"

"When i was put in Aphrodite's cabin I thought there must've been some mistake. There was no way I was anything like them."

"Ok...carry on." I could sort if see what she was getting at now.

"But eventually, I realised, I should stop focusing on what's different and think about what's the same. We surprisingly have a lot in common and I think if you talk to them, you'll find you do too."

I didn't quite know what to say so I stuck with a,"uhh, thanks I guess." And made my way to my cabin.

And Pipers words were completely true, within a few days, I knew so many brothers and sisters who had the same music taste, did the same activities and weren't even particularly great at archery, just like me.

And that is how I met Piper McLean

I'm going to have to change the name of this AGAIN, because this isn't all Percabeth anymore. I'll try to include more of them later on beca use we can't live this long without them but I hope this one was ok anyway.

Ok DISCLAIMER I DO NOT OWN PIPER MCLEAN OR ANY OTHER DEMIGOD (only Ashley) THEY ALL BELONG TO UNCLE RICK (AND CHIRON technically he doesn't belong to uncle Rick but let's just go with that anyway SO YEAH!
1177 words.

-Martha