Chapter 3

The old lady blows the liquid out of her hand as the liquid start floating towards the window. Both boys were shock how the magic potion fix the broken window.

" A-are y-you t-the e-evil witch" said Eren while he stuttered in he's sentence.

" Well my boy, of course I'm the evil witch" said old lady.

" Does i-it mean that y-you g-going to curse us." Armin said still shock and scared at the same time.

" well....I guess a little spell won't hurt both you.." the witch evil said while, smirking at the boys.

"Let's get out of here!!!" Eren yelled.

Eren and Armin ran towards the door, but before they can't reach to it. Some how the door close and locks it self.

"Sorry boys, but I can't let you escape from me!" The witch said while grinning.

"Please don't curse us.." Armin begged.

"Our parents will find us!" replied Eren .

The evil witch laugh at both of two young boys. Then a book out of no where came towards to the evil witch floating in the air. The book open and started to scroll through pages.

The witch look through the book to see if she can find a prefect curse for them. Armin was trying to think a plan to escape from the evil witch while she was looking through her book. "Maybe if we could kick the soccer ball again towards window and jump out, but I can't kick that hard,only Eren can." Armin thought.
But the evil witch look at Armin as she read he's mind.