Chapter 14

3rd P.O.V

Finally, Eren and Armin reach their next class. All the student's sat at their seats. 

"Alright, class I'm professor Smith, your math teacher." said Erwin 

All the students listen to him. 

After a long lesson, the bell started to ring and class was dismiss. Eren and Armin went to go get some lunch.

" Dude, " said Eren as he sits down.

" Yes Eren?" Armin replied.

" Do you think we can break the curse by ourselves." Eren says.

"Eren.. you know it won't work."  Armin said as he took a bite out of his sandwich.

Eren signed. He continued eating his sandwich. After they both finished with their lunch. They pick up their things for their next class.

  Armin right ear heard something as they are walking.

" Mikasa, did you check the weather today? " Annie asks.

"Well it's going to be windy, but other than that, we should be fine. " Mikasa replied.

" That's good to hear. Also why was that horse boy staring at you in class?" said Annie. (omg lol sorry but not sorry😂 )

" I dont know. The way he stares at me looks creepy. " said Mikasa.

As Annie and Mikasa continued walking to their class. Armin stop in his tracks. " Oh no!!!......Damn it.... I forgot.... I have to check if there is a full moon tonight ." Eren turns to see that, Armin wasn't looking at him.

"Armin!? " Eren questions.

"Oh!...sorry I was just thinking." says Armin.

They both continued walking. As they both entered their cooking class. They both smell some thing very delicious.

A/N Hello readers!!!! Sorry that I took so along. But Hey!! Now I'm back. So that means I will continued but it will take some time. So be patient. Thank you loving this story. Sorry for a short story too.