Chapter 12

Third Person P.O.V

Armin and Eren are trying to read their minds while the girls are still walking towards them. Something tells them that they shouldn't read their minds. Annie was the first person to speak.

" I was wondering if...you guys...want to go...to the movies with us?" Annie asked.
" Sure!...so we can know each other...very well." Armin said.
" Well then...I guess we should go to our next class" Mikasa said.
" Wait..at what time?" Armin said.
" At 9:oo pm" Mikasa replied.
"Alright we will met you there. " said Armin with a sweet smile on his face.
Both Annie and Mikasa started walking out of class. Eren's eyes followed Mikasa as she walk out of the classroom. Eren Head: Damn...she looks so pretty....I wonder if she has a boyfriend? Armin turn around and look at Eren, it looks like he was daydream.
" Earth to Eren!" Yelled Armin.
" W-What!" Said Eren.
" Let's go to our next class." Armin said.
"Oh!...sorry." Eren apologized.

Annie P.O.V
" Mikasa I think Eren is Checking you out. " I said to Mikasa.
A light blush covered her cheeks
"S-Shut up!" said Mikasa.
" hahaha..payback is bitch." I replied.
We both giggle. It's been a long time since I fell in love, but I think I'm started to like Armin.

Eren P.O.V
Me and Armin started walking out of class. I was still thinking about Mikasa, but I know that I can't fall in love with any girl. That really sucks. I just hope that one day a good witch that can change the spell, so I can finally fine true love.

" Eren" Armin said.
" Yes.." I replied
" You know we can not date... Any girls" Armin said .
sh*t I said in my mind. Did Armin just read my mind when I was thinking about Mikasa? Of course EREN!!! Armin is a werewolf. I'm so stupid sometimes
" I know Armin....it just......that is not fair.....we can't even date them....." I said.
" I know Eren... I know." Armin said while looking down, wishing that things were different.

A/N: Sorry guys that I updated to long and I also feeling better now. The reason why? 1: is I have season allergies sometimes 2: I have things to do and sometimes I need to clear my mind. Life as a teenager is not easy sometimes.
I thank you to all my readers. I'm so happy:) that I have 4.k. I thank you very much and I know that I promise to updated 2 chapters, but I feel like to updated one by one. This really means so much to me. Thank you again :)