15

Leorio POV
(sexual themes ahead)

"A what?!" I choked on my toothpaste, chugging some sink water to clear my throat. Kurapika stared blankly at me.

"Well, we have kissed, you tend to show me much affection, and we have exchanged words of affirmation!" He crossed his arms and sat down on the tub next to the shower. I rubbed the back of my neck.

"It's not that I d-don't want that...it's just I want it to be-" I thought on my next words very carefully, looking at the ceiling as I did. When I finally looked back down I saw Kurapika shaking, his hands gripping the sides of the bathtub as he bit his lip.

I gasped and quickly made my way over to him, shutting off the shower as I did.

"Hey hey hey! What's wrong?"  I sat down in front of him, resting my hands on his and rubbing his knuckles.

"You can just say you don't want a relationship with me. Don't try and sweeten anything. I'm not stupid Leorio." His voice was bitter as he stood up. I grabbed his arm and pulled him down to his knees, our faces inches apart.

"Leorio~!"

I crashed my lips into his, wrapping my arms around his waist and pulling him into me. He was tense at first but soon loosened and fell into me, a quiet moan escaping him.

It had only been a couple seconds as we kept our lips together, but it seemed like an eternity to me. All my feelings smashing together at once.

Ecstasy is the only way to describe it.

I pulled away and stared into his beautiful big eyes.

"I was going to say I wanted it to be special but you had to go and jump to conclusions." I whispered softly and chuckled. He was completely red and his face was melted. His mouth had fallen open and saliva was dripping from his puffy lips. His eyes were half lidded and his hands gripped tightly onto my pajama pants.

The pants that were soon tented by my pressing issue.

"Leorio I~" He hung his head as his body began to shake, I tightened my grip on him and lifted his trembling mess of a body up. He clearly was suffering from the exact same issue for I could feel it pressing against my stomach as I held him.

I made my way to the bedroom door and shut it, covering the bottom opening with the clothes I had worn that day and locked the door.

Kurapika's nails dug into my back as I laid him down on the bed.

"I..do you want me to.." I pointed to his shorts, he gave a slow nod and let go of my back.

My stomach did triple flips.

Of course I had had sex before, one night stands with randoms I had met in bars, mostly women.

But this was different.

This was intimate and new.

This was with someone who meant so much to me.

This was special.

Kurapika is special.

I slowly pulled his shorts down, he winced as the cold air hit his skin. I made my way to his v-line, stopping just as blonde curls made an appearance.

"You're sure this is alright with you?" I whispered, rubbing the back of his thigh. He nodded, shutting his eyes tightly. I quickly pulled the swim trunks all the way down, them resting on his ankles.

Well. It was definitely a penis.

Not very large of course, couldn't be over four inches. Not that that mattered to me at all- if anything it made him much cuter.

"I know it's not anything great I can't-"

"You're perfect."

He opened his eyes and looked up at me, his melted face making me let out a deep moan. He bit his lip and squirmed.

"Well, get on with it then. It's your turn." He looked down, almost ashamed of what he was asking. I laughed. I pulled down my pajamas and stood up straight, my body fully exposed to Kurapika.

His face fell slightly.

"Oh..that's what they're suppose to look like." As he referenced to my penis, which was significantly larger than his. I shook my head leaned forward, wrapping my hand around his.

"What did I just say Kurapika?" I leaned into his ear and whispered. "You're perfect."

He wrapped his arms around my neck as his breathing quickened. The tip of my appendage pressed against his stomach, his knees starting to shake.

"Are you ready?" I held him close keeping my voice smooth and steady.

With a small nod from him, I started the show.