VikkStar123 #1

(I am slowly working on the requests from you guys but it will take some time getting through them so bare with me also I know Vik is a sweetheart but can we just pretend that he's not in the story)

*WARNING: INCLUDES ABUSE*

*Tami's POV*
Me and Vik have been dating for a while now but recently he has been rude and abusive. Yes you read right VikkStar has been abusive. He wasn't before and I don't know why he has been abusive but yea I haven't told anyone including Simon and JJ. Simon would flip if he found out that one of his best friend was abusing his sister. Yes I'm Simon's sister, and he is obviously the protective older brother. In fact Simon wasn't too happy about us dating but he said he would let it slid. JJ was like my brother, of course after Simon, Nick and Johnny (Simon's brothers) since JJ and Simon were friends since secondary (high/middle school) I saw JJ a lot so it didn't surprise me when Simon said that JJ lived in the sidemen house. I live in the Sidemen house after Simon convinced our parents to let me, you see me and Simon have always been really close and once he moved things didn't go well. I would hardly talk or see him for months because he would be busy with work which I understood. I remember when me and Simon didn't talk for 3 months and I convinced myself that he didn't care anymore so I went into depression and self-harmed, I never left my room. Mum and dad got worried so they called Simon and asked him if he knew anything but he was confused so they both told him what happened. Next thing we knew Simon and his friends all came down to see for themselves. Simon stood outside my door and tried to get me to open the door but the voice in my head was telling me that he hated me, I let out a scream and throw a book at the mirror which broke. Everyone around the house heard and started shouting to open the door. I just started crying and sat on the floor leaning against my bed. Simon and JJ both broke down my room door to find me crying with my hands over my face and my room was a mess. Simon ran over to me and hugged which led to me crying into his chest, everyone stood in the doorway watching what was happening. After that little episode Simon started to convince our parents to let me move in and the other sidemen also helped him, that night I left with the sidemen. Anyways back to the story, I walked upstairs and knocked on Vik's door before opened it. I found him laying in bed on his phone, he looked up from his phone.

"What?" He asked rudely before looking at his phone

"F-foods r-ready" I said softly, he nodded his head. I walked back out and closed the door behind me. I walked up the stairs to my room which was opposite Simon's room, I got my own room because Simon doesn't feel comfortable with me and Vik sharing and JJ doesn't want us to get 'funky' which may I add WAS JJ's words. I walked over to my desk and grabbed my phone before going downstairs. I walked into the kitchen to find everyone including Vik eating, Vik saw me and waved me over; I walked over and sat on his lap. Me and Vik act like a normal couple around others but when it's just us two then that's a different story.

"Comfortable babe?" Vik asked in a sweet loving voice, this is the Vik I feel in love with with; I nodded my head. He leaned in and kissed me

"Nope! I don't need to see my sister lock lips with her boyfriend when I'm eating" Simon shouted from across us; me and Vik pulled away. Vik continued to eat while I sat half on his lap. I got off his lap and walked over to the cupboard and grabbed a glass. I walked over to the sink and filled the glass before walking back to Vik, but before I can reach him; Josh had moved his chair back and I tripped over it and spilled the water into Vik. Oh no. Everyone but me and Vik started laughing, I was too scared to and Vik looked very mad. He stood up and grabbed my arm before dragging me up to his room. He slammed the door behind him after he pushed me in; I fell onto his bed.

"WHAT THE HELL?" Vik shouted and changed his T-shirt

"I-I t-tripped o-o-over J-Josh's c-c-chair" I said scared of him