The movie you both watch together a lot..

Simon: Titanic (A lot you are probably going to scream or shout at me but I've never actually seen Titanic, I will one day)

Josh: The Fault in Our Stars (I still need to watch that)

Vik: Silent Hill (This is going to sound stupid but I actually found that movie a bit funny but that's probably because I watched it with my cousins and we were cracking jokes about the movie)

JJ: Paranormal Activity (Haven't seen any of them, I seriously need to start watching movies again!)

Tobi: 22 Jump Street (That movie killed me, I was dying so much but probably because I watched it with my cousins and little brother)

Harry: The Purge (Need to watch the second Purge, I've only seen the first one)

Ethan: Jumanji (Probably the best childhood movie, I've watched that movie so many times)

A/N

So basically it was my Maths exam today and on the exam there was this one question that made me want to laugh so much for some stupid reason. So the question was 'how many fishes does this person have altogether' and I found it funny because the person's name was Simon. It was funny because Simon (Miniminter) HATES fish so yea when I saw that question I thought of Simon and wanted to laugh but couldn't.

2 MORE EXAMS LEFT THEN I'M OUT OF SCHOOL YAY!

Have a lovely day and cya

Stay Beautiful <3

Tamiii x