James

"We have to clam her now!"
my wolf was screaming in my head.

My wolf growled,

Emma we want to mark you as ours.

What if she rejects us, what if she doesn't love us. My wolf said fear in his voice. He had never been scared, he was an alpha, but now this small beautiful girl had such power over him, over both of us.

But then she nodded, do it she said her voice soft, laced with love and desire.

I kissed where my marks were supposed to be where her neck met her shoulder. I kissed her gently before sinking my teeth into her, she tasted so good I just wanted to melt.

She flinched in pain.

STOP!!!! Your hurting her, my wolf yelled.

But before I could do anything her pain turned to pleasure.

I took my mouth off her neck and looked at her. She was so beautiful how did I deserve her.

You are now ours and ours only, you are my beautiful mate, you are the mother of my future pups and you are my Luna.

She blushed, but then all of a sudden she pushed me off of her and ran to the bathroom.

What did you do!! my wolf growled at me.

I didn't do anything maybe it was you.

I jumped up and walked to the bathroom.

She was looking at my mark in the mirror. Her fingers trailed along the mark it was a star made up of lines going every which way. I walked up behind her and rapped and arm around her waist.

It's beautiful she whispered. I'm glad you like it I said kissing my mark.

She turned in my arms, you have it too she said nodding towards my neck.

I looked in this mirror I had the exact same mark on my neck.

That's because I said we are now one, I said pulling her back into my room. She walked to my bed and crawled under the covers, I laid down next to her and pulled her close, she laid her head on my chest and I inhaled her sent, she smelled so sweet.

We fell asleep like this, me holding her, and her resting her head on my chest.