Emma

I was lying on Sam's bed watching her curl her beautiful blond hair into tight corkscrews.

"Why do we have to go out again?"
I whined

"Because I'm going to go crazy if we just hang out in our rooms 24-7
pulse I want to get some"

"Fine" I sighed, "where are we going?"

"I was thinking a club or rave"

"And how do u know there's a club or rave here" I asked.

"Oh you poor stupid girl"
Sam said in a mocking voice
"there is something called Google"

I laughed "ok whatever Sam"

"You are not wearing that though" she pointed at my jeans and hoodie

"Sam I don't have club clothes"

"That my dear is where I come in" she walked into her closet which she had already filled with all her clothes even though we had gotten there that morning. "Oh by the way what happened with you and your mate?" She asked.

My hart jumped a beat at the mention of my mate.

He had to see that his pack got settled in he said he would find me later tonight.

"Are you going to sleep with him"
Sam asked as she came back out holding a small white dress and handed it to me.

"I don't know"
I said kind of awkwardly

My wolf wanted to, I wanted to feel him in me she wanted to love him, to please him. But the human side of me was scared and a little distant, I had just met the man for goodness sakes.

I went to the bathroom to change, I slipped on the dress it barely reached my mid thigh, oh lord I thought what have I gotten myself into? Just then Sam came in without knocking.

"Great it fits!" She jumped up and down clapping her hands.

she was in a navy blue dress.

She grabbed hair gel off the counter and and started rubbing some in my hair.

About 20 minutes later Sam came out of the bathroom announcing that she was ready and if we did not leave now she was going to shave my head.

We went down stairs passing other wolves in similar clothes. We went to garage 32A and hopped in one of our packs hummers.

We came to a club called neon

Sam parked the car on a side street and we walked up the block to the club, to my surprise we weren't met by a bouncer so we just walked in.

The music was loud it was humid and smelled like illegal substances so naturally Sam loved it. The lights were flashing different shades of blue.

"Come on" Sam said leading us through the crowd to the dance floor, Sam got right in there and started dancing.

I decided that I should probably start dancing or I would just look stupid standing there.

It wasn't long before guys noticed that there were three un mated females because everyone there was a werewolf.

I felt an arm rap around my waist I turned and saw a guy with cropped blond hair he didn't hesitate and started dancing with me I didn't know what to do so I just kept dancing.

3 minutes later the guy that had his arm around me, flew across the room and hit the bar like he had been hit by a bus.

I spun around trying to figure out what had happened.

Then I saw James and he looked pissed.