Emma

I looked at James and it looked as if he was about to go to the guy who he had tossed across the room like a rag doll and rip he's head off. I decided that this decision would not be a very smart one so I took a step towards my mate.

He brought his attention to me.

He was inches away within a second.

My breath caught when I smelled him.

"Emma" he whispered are you alright? Did he hurt you?

"I'm fine nothing happened James it's alright"

"No it's not!"
he said raising his voice, "you are my mate and another male touched you how is that alright?!!!"

But he didn't even give me time to respond, before I knew it he had picked me up bridal style and was carrying me out the door of the club and straight to his black F1-50 truck.

He put me in the passenger side then walked around and got in the drivers seat.

We rode back in complete silence nether one of us said a word until we were standing outside my bedroom door.

"Love, you can't let any male except me touch you do you understand?"

I nodded but I was only half listening because he had rapped his arms around me and had put his chin on my head.

"Good" he said and let me go.

I let out a disappointed sigh.

James looked at me and smirked
"if you want me to hold you all you must do is ask, love"

"Shut up" I said as I rapped my arms around his neck pulling him down so I could kiss him.

His lips felt amazing they were so soft agents my own and when I felt his tongue trying to gain access, I nearly growled in pleasure before letting him in. His tongue explored my mouth while mine explored his. Then he picked me up and started carrying me to his room.