LLLAT: Brittani and King's Chapter

😘☺️💕🔥🙌😏😻👋👏😂💯💕
Brittani's Pov💕🌵✌️🔫
8pm
King and I arrive back at the hotel.
Soon as we get back King told me to get dressed because we were going to dinner so i put on:
•White Two Piece Dress
•White Heels
•Gold Chain
I put that on then did my hair and make up which was very light and my hair was straightened.
After i finished i walked out and saw king was gone but i saw a note:
Baby i know you probably look gorgeous right now because you always look beyond beautiful in my eyes. Go to the lobby and there is a car waiting for you to take you to your next destination.
I love you BabyGirl
-King
As i read the note and blushed then grabbed my cocaine white Chanel purse and the note before walking out and heading to the lobby.
When i arrived at the lobby there was a white limo waiting so i walk toward it and the driver escorted me into the limo closing the door as i got in then i looked on the mirror and saw the next note as well as a rose so i grabbed it smell the rose and read the note.

BabyGirl we have a lot in store tonight, lots of surprises to come. Prepare yourself to have the best night of your life. The driver is probably close to the destination by the time you get to this part of the note so sit back, relax and await for the next note.
Again i love you so much baby
-King
I blushed as i finished reading the note then i sit back and smell the rose once more.
About 5-7 minutes later the limo stopped so i grab everything and the driver opens the door handing me another note.

Bae, You are probably where i need you to be right now. Follow the rose petals on the ground until you reach a red carpet then close your eyes for me baby after that i want you to count to 10 in your head then open your eyes.
I really do love you alot Brittani
-King
I did as the note instructed then i got to the red carpet and closed my eyes counting to ten slowly in my head before lifting my head up and re-opening my eyes to see King in front of me on one knee holding the rest of the roses which he handed to me as i stood there in shock then i realized all my close family members were standing behind him smiling thats when the water works came.
King: Baby you know how much i love and cherish you. I love the way you carry yourself and i just love every single thing that has to do with you. Babygirl what im trying to say is that i want to spend the rest of my life with you, i want you to have my children, i want to grow old with you and watch our children grow up together. Baby will you marry me?
I was still in shock as tears rolled down my face.
Me: ...........
T
O
B
E
C
O
U
N
T
I
N
U
E
D
.
.
.
😏
Dont hate me☺️

Will she say yes?