LLLAT: Asia and Prince's Chapter

LLLAT
Asia and Prince's House
** Short Chapter**

We poppin' like ayo
All my bitches got real hair chilling with the top down
Screaming like ayo
I'mma take her ass down when she bring her friend around
Fuck 'em both like ayo
I'm a bougie ass nigga left the roof at home
We popping like ayo, ayo, ayo
But don't be acting like I need you
-Chris Brown and Tyga
Ayo

Prince's Pov
After Brittani and King left, Asia and I decided to leave out and go to the gas station to get gas then head over there to check out the house.
We got dressed then headed to the Audi Convertible and went to the gas station.
While i was pumping the gas Asia went inside to get some snacks cause she was hungry.
I mean she is eating for two now so she should be hungry.
I was finished getting the gas and Asia came back with a bag full of snacks.
Let me fucking tell you she had:
•Sunflower seeds
•Gummy bears
•Skittles
•Chips
•Oreos
•A Arizona
•And she got me a snickers
Anyway we got back inside the car and headed to the neighborhood to check the house out.
When we got there the lady was already out front.

Lady: Hello Mr. And Mrs. Stevenson if you would follow me inside i'll show you around the house.
Now this house has 10 bedrooms on the upper level , 3 spaces that can made into a office or storage space anything you perfer, 9 full bathrooms and 3 half baths on the lower level and the kitchen and other facilities are on the main floor, there is an elevator and out back is the pool area and a private course with a private lake that is shared with the neighbors next door. Do you have any questions or concerns?
Asia: i do have one question if i per-say wanted to have a huge party would noise level be an issue
Lady: no this is a private gated community as long as the neighbors are okay with it then its fine.

Asia nodded

Me: we'll take it
Lady: okay well follow me to the dining space and we can sign the papers and get the payment worked out

We nodded and signed the papers and paid the lady the full amount before she handed us the keys to the house and congratulated us on the house and left.
Asia and I walked outside took a picture of the house to show the others then left and headed to the other house.