LLLAT: Bianca and Quinn's Chapter

LLLAT
Bianca and Quinn's Chapter
**Short Chapter**

It's 2 o'clock and I'm faded
This kush feeling amazing
Got a voice mail on my phone
From a lil breezy feeling X-rated
She told a nigga she hurting
I'm in the car and I'm swerving
I walked into her bedroom
I put it down that's certain
Man I stay on that Ciroc
Man I stay taking shots
Man your girl be on my jock
-August Alsina
I Luv This Shit

Quinn's Pov
Currently Bianca and I were at the pier hanging out when we decided to start heading to the car and going over to look at the house.
Today we were driving in the BMW Convertible.
But anyway on the way into the neighborhood and riding up the hill we saw Prince and Asia Pulling out the driveway of they new house. We beeped at them and the looked and waved as we continued up the hill and stopped at the house where we saw the lady's car parked.
We got out and met the lady.

Lady: Hi I'm gonna be showing you around the house today Mr. And Mrs. Alsina if you have any questions throughout the tour feel free to stop me at anytime and i'll be glad to answer them.

We nodded and her inside as she started to explain what was in the house.

Lady: now there is 10 bedrooms, 5 full bathrooms and 5 half baths, the lower level has a wine cellar and a underground spa, 5 car garage, 3 rooms that can be changed into anything you like, a pool out back and a jacuzzi and past the gate there is walking trail that leads to a park and going farther down theres a pond. And thats pretty much it do you guys have any questions?
Bianca: nope i love this house though
Me: we'll take it
Lady: okay we'll if you would follow me into the living area we can sign the papers and get all the payment done and then its all yours

We did just that then waved the lady goodbye as we grabbed the keys locked up and went to the other house.