LLLAT: Chapter 22

*quick chapter*
LLLAT
Chapter 22

King's Pov🔥💥💎👊
When Brittani and I got to the store we started wildin out putting shit in carts left and right.
We had two carts, the snack cart and the food cart.
I had the food and Brittani had the snacks. We split up and i know damn well that cart she got bout to be full as shit with snacks but oh fucking well.
As im getting the last thing in the cart i felt somebody staring at me so me being the nigga i am i turned my ass around and saw my old fuck buddy shaquandrea ( her ghetto ass name though😑 )

Me: what the fuck u want cuh
Drea: you daddy..

She walked up to me and tried to feel on me but i backed the fuck up trying not to hit the bitch.

Me: nah back the fuck up drea
Drea: you know you want this, you know the new bitch you got aint got shit in me

Right when i was bout to say something else i heard brittani.

Britt: he dont want you cause he got me. And bitch did you not learn yo lesson after the first time i whooped ya ass in the parking lot.
Drea: bitch you caught me on the sneak
Britt: well bitch how bout this since i "caught you on the sneak" meet me at the park at 3:00 so i can properly whoop ya ass

And with that she pushed the cart to the front and i followed behind her and we paid for the stuff, got in the car and started heading home.
As i was driving us home Brittani's face was unreadable i don't know if she was livid or just angry.
I couldn't see her eyes cause she had glasses on but i know she was one of them cause her fist was balled up and her leg was shaking.
When we got to the house brittani got out the car slammed the door and walked in the house and left the door wide open.
Damn she livid...

Brittani's Pov💎🔥💥💋
Soon as we got to the house i looked at the car clock and that shit said 2:45.
I hopped my ass out the car and went into the house not giving a fuck who was calling my name.
I got to my and king room, put on a tank top, i some different sweatpants and my converses.
I put my hair in a tight pony tail and i took off any jewelry i had on.
After i was done i got the vaseline and put some on.
I looked at the clock real fast it said 2:50.
I stomped my ass down stairs grabbed the keys and headed toward the door but then king ass wanted to get in my way.

Me: MOVE KING!
King: No!

I breathed in and out one good time and looked him in the eyes and I'm pretty sure they was black.

Me: KING IF YOU DONT MOVE OUT MY WAY SO I CAN BEAT THIS BITCH ASS I SWEAR TO GOD IM BEAT YOUR ASS BEFORE I BEAT HERS!

I pushed him to the side got in the car fast as fuck and drove my ass to the park.

Chris's Pov💥👊👌🙌
When brittani left the house we all looked at king.

Bianca: what the fuck happened at the store

King told us what happened

Girls: oh hell nah

They got up brianna grabbed the keys to the car and they left.
Fuck! Soon after they left we left to.

Brianna's pov💥💓🔥💎
Soon as we pulled up the the park we saw Brittani parking and getting out.

Asia: BRITTANI!

Brittani looked at all of us and walked over and her eyes was black as ever.

Bianca: look we heard what happened and if that bitch try to bring her crew we jumpin in to.

Brittani nods and turns around and we see the hoe and her little crew walking up.
The hoe made the mistake trying to catch her on the sneak and grabbed Brittani's hair so Brittani punched the shit out of her knocked her on the ground and started taggin her ass
Her little friends started tryin to jump in so we all started fightin.

Quinn's Pov💥💥💥
When we pulled up to the park we saw all the girls fightin and a crowd had formed. We all got out and tried to stop them from killing them girls.
After a while we finally got brianna and Bianca off the girls they was fightin and put them in the car but Asia and Brittani was the hardest to try and stop.
Chris and Prince Finally got Asia off the girl but Brittani was still taggin her ass and then she grabbed her by her head.
Yeah i said head and smashed it on the concrete and blood started flowing out the side of the hoes head and thats when all of us had to get Brittani off of her and we got in the cars and left the scene.
( Car set up: King and Brittani in brittani car, the girls in the other car and the niggas in the other car )
We all got to the house at the same time and we saw Brittani get out the car and slam the door to the car and walked in the house with blood on her and her nose was flared.
Soon as she got out king ran out the car and tried to catch up with her.
We all got in the house and the girls went to take a shower while Me,Chris, and Prince was sitting on the couch talking bout the shit that just happened while king was upstairs trynna calm Brittani down.

King's Pov👏🙌💥
Me and Brittani got to the room and Brittani stripped and got in the shower with her face still looking mad.
About 30 minutes later she got out the shower and walked in the room with a towel on and she looked me in the eyes and her eyes was red with a little bit of her normal eye color.
She dropped the towel and grabbed the lotion and put some on and i stared at her the whole time.
When she was done she put her panties and bra on then grabbed one of MY T-shirts and a pair of long ass socks and put them on.
She walks over to me and she hugged me?I'm confused but i hugged back and she looked into my eyes and kissed me on the lips then smiled a little and got out the hug and walked downstairs.

Brittani's Pov🔥💋🙊💥
When i got out the shower and saw the way king looked at me i knew i had to calm down so i did after i put the stuff on and then i knew he was confused as to why i hugged and kissed him.
Well i just wanted him to know that i appreciate him so much and that i love him and that I'm not mad at him i just needed space.
But anyway i walk downstairs and see everyone else and they stopped talking and looked at me and i smiled a little at them and walked to the kitchen to get some water.
While i was getting my water Asia,Bianca, and Brianna walked in.

Asia: girl you okay?
Me: I'm fine
Bianca: girl i know your lying ya eyes green
Brianna: come on are u really okay?
Me: I'm fine i just need to cool off thats all

And with that i hugged them all and walked back upstairs to see king laying on the bed chillin on his phone.
He looked up at me and gave me that look like come here so i went over there after sitting my water down and he grabbed my arm softly and pulled me toward him and my head laid on his chest and he ran his fingers through my hair.

King: baby you alright?
Me: I'm fine i just need to cool down you know i blacked out.... I coulda killed the girl... I mean like king i-(gco)
King: shhhhhh baby you did what u had to do so don't stress ight..

I nod my head saying okay and he kissed my forehead.

King: what you wanna do the rest of the day?
Me: idk i wanna take like a 30 minute nap then maybe we could do something or go out *shrugs*
King: alright cool you go head and go to sleep and ill figure out what we can do before you wake up
Me: okay
I snuggle more into his chest and he wrapped around me and i went to sleep.