Part IV - Chapter 15: The Plan

Chase's POV

We attacked both of the wizards and the shielding spell is lifted once they died. Krissa tries to run away but Buffy gets in front of her, smirking.

" Yeah it's really happening. You are about to get staked by Buffy the Vampire Slayer. Please don't fangirl, fanggirl. It'll be a quickie because long and painful deaths aren't really my style. " Buffy pulls out her stake and stabs Krissa in the heart. Boom, she's dead. " Nothing's better than bringing back some Buffy puns. "

We rush towards Bree, who appears to be dead. Tony slightly lifts up her head and the back of it is open. Her head got bashed to ground badly. My eyes begin water.

" Bree! Don't leave me, please. Wake up. " I put my hand over my face and begin to sob.

" No. Bree is all we got and she will not die, not on my terms. " Tori kneels beside Bree and closes her eyes.

" Tori, what are you doing? " I ask.

" She's doing a spell to heal Bree and bring her back to consciousness. " Tony tells me. Tori begins inhaling and exhaling and she holds the back of Bree's opened head. Tori begins chanting something in Latin really fast.

" I want that blood. " Damon points to the blood from Bree's head that's on the ground and Buffy shushes him.

Oh my god. Bree's head is going back to its usual self. Tori moves her hand to Bree's heart and so much power goes inside it. Wind is twirling around us and after that, Tori stops and stands up looking really exhausted.

Bree breathes heavily and is frightened. " What happened to me? What happened to me? " I hold onto Bree and force her look into my eyes.

" You're okay. You were just zoned out, that's all. Everything is fine. " Bree sighs and hugs me.

" Why she ain't hugging me? I'm the one who saved her ass! " Tori says, getting angered.

" Forget about Tori. Let's just keep moving forward. " Tony tells Bree. Tori begins mocking his voice and we all leave the Cornucopia.

**** Back in District 6 ****

" Such a relief that Bree is okay. " Tasha puts her hand over her heart and turns off the living room TV. Mr. Davenport exits from the elevator with his tablet.

" Everyone, I just got a video message from the Head Gamemaker. "

" Did it say that you should remove that lame wig of yours to show off that bald shine. " Adam smiles and nods his head.

" It's not a wig, Adam! This is my real hair. " Mr. Davenport yells and then regains his calmness. " Here's what it said. " Tasha, Adam and Leo gather around Mr. Davenport and he plays the message.

Dear Davenport family,
I have some important news to tell you but don't have a lot of time. This year's Games is the perfect way to rebel against the Capitol. And I feel that Bree is our one chance to save all supernaturals. Our plan is to get Bree, Chase, Buffy, Damon, Tony and Tori out of the Games when they're the last ones standing. All of the districts will come together and will destroy the Capitol. As we prevail, we will use the famous proton fusee that you, Mr. Davenport, created. It will take us all to a parallel universe where the Games never existed and Panem will be known as America. Now, you must gather as many people from your District to get ready to go to the ruins of America by hovercraft. Good luck.

" Oh my god, the Games is a set-up? " Leo asks, putting his hands over his head.

" Looks like Hewitt had this plan ready for many years. " Mr. Davenport answers.

" Looks like we better start going. " Adam says.

******** Bree's POV *******

Over the past hour, we had to deal with really strong winds that had us flying. At least we survived that. What came to mind is that only us are still standing. The question is, who's to die first.

Nighttime fell and we are roaming around. Chase takes my hand and I grin.

" I'm glad you're still alive. " He tells me.

" I'm glad we're alive together. I don't know what I would do if I lost you, Chase. " I wrap my hands around him and he leans in to kiss me. I kiss back and I hear groans of disgust coming from our allies.

" Bree and Tori, go find us a place to camp out. The rest of us will hunt for game. " Damon says. I give Chase on last kiss and they depart. Tori waves at them and I follow her direction.

" So Tori, have you ever been in a romantic relationship? " I ask.

" I haven't. Nor a relationship with my family. Not everybody deserves love, as I always been told. " My mouth drops and place my hand on her shoulder.

" Everybody deserves love. You as well. I promise you that one day, if we get out of here, you'll find that somebody. " I can see that Tori was never told this before.

" Thank you, Bree. Sorry that I have to do this though. " I look at her confused and suddenly, she pulls out a knife from her jacket, pulls my sleeve and cuts my wrist. I scream as she deepens the knife to remove my tracker. Successfully, she removed it and runs off.

" Tori! Tori! " I stand up and begin to wince from the huge wound she left on my wrist. I begin walking to search for the others.

Before my eyes, I find Tori's knife and hold it in my hand. She must've dropped it. My eyes then stare off into the sky. The Capitol is a total joke and they've hurt me way too much.

I motion the blade and throw the knife into the sky which it reaches.

" Bree! Move out the way! " I hear Tony yell. Where I am standing, the sky explodes and I am thrown to a tree.

The sky begins to fall apart. And a shining light comes from it. My eyes then shut.

The second to last chapter of The Supernatural Games: Dark Circuit. Please vote and comment and until next Saturday, peace ;)

P.S Happy Valentine's Day everyone! ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️