Part I - Chapter 3: The Mission

The Prime Minster's mansion is really extravagant. It has teal walls, expensive chandeliers, mahogany floors and a huge ballroom. Adam, Leo, Chase and I all walk in together, being greeted by the security guards. They know exactly why we're here. Before we know it, The Prime Minster walks up to us when we entered the ballroom, with his wife right beside him.

" Konbanwa! " We say in unison. Chase bows his head to the Prime Minister and he does the same back.

" Thank you for coming here. WANG has always wanted to interfere with my family but tonight shall be the end. " He says, smiling. His wife gives us a thumbs up for good luck and the couple walks away.

Looking around, I see the son of the Prime Minister, dancing with the other teenagers. Many kids in Panem are being stripped away from their families and thei friends because of the Games. Here, they have a benefit. And I won't let WANG take that away from them.

The party is really cool with the neon lights and electric Japanese music blasting. I then decide to get a drink from the punch bowl but Chase stops me, putting his hand in front of my face.

" Oh no sweetheart, I'll get your drink. " He says, smiling at me and quickly turning around to activate his molecular kinesis. The punch bowl is like 6 feet away from us and Chase gets a clear view, pouring the red fruit punch in a plastic cup. The drink is then navigated all the way towards us, entering inside my hand.

" I could've done that in a nanosecond! " I exclaim, starting to take a sip of the punch. Chase rolls his eyes and smirks. He then comes closer to me until we reach the point where our bodies are touching. This is causing me to finish my drink a lot quicker than expected.

" How about we go on the dancefloor and dance the night away. " He says, taking my free hand and intertwining it with his. My eyes gleam with excitement and my eyes drift off to a lady with a star tattoo on the back of her neck. Member of WANG.

" Well we can't. It's showtime. " I throw away my cup in a nearby recycling bin and we follow the lady in secret. Adam and Leo notice we're following the suspicious lady and they come along as well.

The lady exits out the back door and uses a nearby ladder to go on the roof. Waiting for a few seconds, we follow her up the ladder. Since I reached the roof first, I see a group of people chanting around a trash can with fire inside. They're chanting in Japanese and I interrupt.

" Well, damn. Who the hell chants on a roof with a can of fire. That sounds kinda oddly weird for ninjas. " I say, putting my hands on my hips and the boys stand by my side. I feel like Buffy, a victor from District 7 for the 57th Supernatural Games. She was known as a true superhero and everybody remembered her Games. I watched it when it returned on TV a few years back. Her puns are usually hilarious.

The ninjas all get into position, pulling out their swords. I do a cartwheel and start fighting the opponents. Leo throws punches, Adam strangles, and Chase kicks. They're really professional. One of them grabs me by the neck and looks me in the eyes, angry. Eyes filled with evil and darkness. It stabs me in the arm and I yelp. Ouch! The ninja throws me down and I slide to the edge of the roof, so close to falling down 20 feet off the ground. My head is pounding and I find out that I had a huge wound from the sword.

I then come to thinking. Their main power source is the can of fire so all we gotta do is extinguish the fire and destroy the can. That way these ninjas will disappear, for good. I get on my two feet and run all the way over to the can of fire. I then superspeed to get water from the other side of town and came back to get rid of the fire. Adam got the gist of it and destroyed the can with his hands. Before you know it, the ninjas all disappear.

We retuned back to the party and everyone is still enjoying themselves just like how we left them. I walk over to the Prime Mister and his wife who are drinking red wine. My hair is a mess, I broke both of my heels, and my scar is totally visible.

" WANG is no longer an issue. Guess will never know what their acronym stands for, " I say, smiling sweetly. They nod their heads and smiles in relief. " Our work is done, so we must got back to Panem. Christmas is arriving soon. "

Adam and Leo decide to go outside and think around while I sit down on a chair. I'm currently barefoot, dress slightly ripped, jacked up hair and carrying a wound on my arm. Chase comes up to me and extends his hand. " May I have this dance? "

" Yes, yes you may. " I take his hand and we walk over to the dancefloor, when a slow song starts to play. He puts both of his hands around my waist while I wrap my arms around him. We begin swaying, not removing our eye contact that is creating a lot of sexual tension.

" Do you really love me, Bree? I just want to know is what we have, what we share is real. " Chase looks down at his shoes all of a sudden and I lift his head back up with my chin.

" Of course I love you. Shouldn't you be like the smartest person in the world? " I tease. He chuckles and his nose touches mine.

" Smart people get clueless sometimes. You're used to it. " I giggle lowly and place my head on his chest. He kisses my head and we continue to dance, not realizing we're the only ones in the dancefloor. Mission accomplished.

There you have, people. The chapter with the action and the Brase moments. Yay! :) Christmas chapter is next and I can't wait for you to read it! On that note, vote and comment! Peace :)