Breathe Me (Part 4)

His eyes flew open, "Bella! What's wrong, Honey?"

"I-iits justt iii fffeeltt itt commingg." I began to cry. I hated to bug him.

"Shhhh, its okay. I'm here, Shhhh" He was cradling me in his lap.

I pressed my face against his chest and cried harder.

I felt Edward's hands massage my back, his lips pressed against my hair.

When the shaking began, he pulled me closer. I wrapped my arms around his neck, my lips found his. It was just a peck, but I felt better. To know that Edward was mine, that he was here, and that he loved me. Edward Pulled me on his chest. The attack was almost over. He took his thumb and wiped away the tears that were streamed on my cheeks.

"I'm Sorry." I mumbled I pulled my hand and laced it with his.

"Don't be. Bella Whenever this happens you can wake me. Always." He vowed.

I stared into his eyes, my heart melted. He was the most honest and perfect person alive.

"Knowing that makes me feel better." I traced his lips with my index finger and he smiled.

"If there was a word stronger than, 'I love you' I would say it." He kissed my forehead and I sighed "really?"

"Of, course you beautiful girl." His green eyes gazed into mine.

I blushed and laid my head on his chest, as he began to hum my lullaby. His arms wrapped around mine, as we slept until the sun began to rise over the mountains that surrounded Forks.

            When I awoke, Edward was gone. He always had to leave early, to walk home and get ready for school before Esme or Carlisle noticed his disappearance. This time their was a note:

                        Bella,

                        Never think that waking me up because you are in pain is wrong.

                        I want to be there, always. Promise me?

                        I love you more than anything.

                                    -Edward <3  

I pulled the note to my heart and smiled. This was an amazing way to wake up. I got dressed, Blue jeans and a green blouse. I Rushed downstairs to fix myself breakfast. Charlie was still asleep, late for work. Again. I pulled my backpack over my shoulder and headed out the door.

            A shiny Volvo was parked in my driveway. Edward leaning against the side, smiling at me. I blushed, He always knew how to take my breath away.

"Did you find my note?" He grabbed my backpack and threw it in the car.

"Of course, And yes I promise." I kissed his lips.

He pulled away chuckling. I sat in the warm car as he began to drive to school. I looked at him, Wearing a blue shirt with black jeans. Sexy. I stared at his hair, tousled and gleaming in the light. Today it was sunny, not normal weather for Forks.

"So I was thinking," Edward began. "That you and I should go visit my grandmother in Oregon this weekend."

I smiled, a weekend. Alone. With. Edward.

"Yes! Of course!" I laughed, nervously.

"If you cant, I mean. If its too much." Edward turned his head towards mine.

"No, I can. As long as you're their with me." I leaned across the seat to kiss his cheek.

"Good. Its going to be fun. We'll be staying in an hotel. My grandmother lives in an community home."

YES!! I thought. I smiled and grabbed his hand. He kept driving to my fate: school.

            "Alice!" I called from across the hall. She was whispering to Jasper by the lockers. She glanced at me, smiled, and waved. Edward squeezed my hand tighter, and I leaned against his shoulder.

"Bella! What's up?" Emmett boomed over the heads of my classmates. Edward laughed, and pulled us through the crowd, towards his huge brother.

Rosalie was sitting on a bench, glaring at me. Ever since Edward told his family about me, her life goal was to make my life miserable.

Emmett ripped Edward's hand from mine and gave me a huge hug, that almost suffocated me.

"it's been forever Bella!" He spoke. I laughed, it had been. Edward took my hand again, intertwining our fingers. I looked over and saw James staring at my hand, he probably didn't know about Edward and I. Edward saw me looking and snorted in disgust.

"what?" I asked, I turned towards him blocking James' view.

"Nothing, beautiful." He leaned down and kissed my lips. I was lost in Edward, him kissing me.

Emmett coughed, sarcastically.

"funny." I shot back.

"that's Emmett." He smiled and grabbed Rosalie.

"bye Isabella." Rosalie remarked in an icy tone.

Edward pulled me away, as we walked to class he whispered in my ear "ignore that bitch." I laughed, as he pulled us into the Biology classroom.

Suddenly it was 4th period, this was the only class I had without Edward, or Alice.

I looked up at Edward who was staring down at me. He squeezed my hand harder, and kissed my forehead. I closed my eyes and took a deep breath.

I walked into English with my head down. I sat at my desk in the back corner of the room, opened my book and laid my head on it. I was about to start my late homework when my phone buzzed in my pocket.

*ily, take deep breaths.

I smiled as I hid my phone beneath the desk.

*Im trying.

I hit the send button as the classroom began to fill with seniors from my class. Louder and louder the voices became. I put my hand on my chest as my heartbeat began rapidly progressing. I couldn't get out, Mrs. Swart  would never allow it. Shit. I had left my pills in Edward's car.

My butt buzzed again, with shaking fingers I slid the keyboard open.

*u all right?

It took me four times to type,

*:(

I regretted hitting the send button, but I had promised Edward. I hit 'send' and slid the phone back into my pocket. The lesson began, and no-one noticed me shaking in my seat, the tears sliding my cheeks. I wanted Edward to be here, I wanted to leave.

I felt a buzz in my pocket, wiping the tears from my face I slid it open.

*Stay put.

I put the phone back into my pocket, oh course I'm going to stay put! What else can I freaking do?"

Seconds later the door to the classroom flew open. Blue shirt, black pants, and tousled hair. My Edward.

Mrs. Swart paused, and looked up at him.

"Can I help you?" her tone was ice cold.

"Yes, I was just told that Bella was needed at the office and was asked to get her." His voice was smooth, he was great at lying.