The fight

"So they can fly away from this conversation?" Billy asked Freddy but only received a little punch by Y/N

"So they can fly away from this conversation?" Billy asked Freddy but only received a little punch by Y/N. "No cause heroes flies." Y/N seemed to be more interested than Billy.

"But invisibility no way that's pervy spying around on people who don't even know your there it's a total villain power right?!" Y/N and Freddy looked around seeing everyone staring at them and started walking off.

They both threw their food in the trash. Well, Y/N did but Freddy threw his whole thing in the trash. "Um..." Y/N began but Freddy continued talking. "I mean, you don't trust anyone. And you and your sister have been screw over to many times. I mean you stole my Superman bullet. Your going to runaway but that's the thing about invisibility you end up all by yourself."

"I didn't take your dumb bullet." Billy scoffs and went inside the bathroom, leaving Y/N and Freddy by themselves. After school, Y/N, Billy and the other foster were walking down home when a car came out of nowhere and hit Freddy and Y/N.

"Owww!" Y/N whined. "Woah, no way that's going to buff out your going to pay for that, Freeman?" Freddy and Y/N were both pinned on to a black truck while Burke and Brett Breyer confronts them.

"For the dent you made almost hitting me? Yeah sure do you guys take this?" Freddy asked making everyone laugh.

"What the hell are you laughing at?!" Burke snapped at Y/N making her flinch in fear. Y/N and Freddy were both thrown to the ground, and getting kicked in the stomach.

Brett roughly grabs Y/N's hair and punched her firmly in the face, causing a bloody nose. Darla tried stepping in by yelling. "Don't touch my brother and sister!" Darla begged but they acted like they didn't hear her.

"What do you need, your fake family to stand up for you. Just stand up for yourself." Just then Billy grabbed Freddy's crutch and whacked Burke and Brett in the face then ran away.