Freddy Freeman

"Don't take it personally he's like that with everyone

"Don't take it personally he's like that with everyone. Freddy this is Billy and Y/N Batson, make them feel welcome and try not to say anything to weird." "Oh, one weird thing is that did you know the romans used to brush their teeth with their urine? Apparently it works!"

The curly brown headed boy asked, making Y/N blush and giggle. "Yeah um...ok welcome to the family Billy and Y/N." Y/N gave Rosa a polite smile and started looking around.

She didn't see her brother looking out the window before Freddy spoke up about it. "Oh it's a long way down. Trust me I speak from experience." Freddy got up from his desk and walked up to them. "They seem nice but don't buy it because it gets real game of thrones around here." Freddy whispered deeply at them but not before snickering.

"Guys I'm just messing around. Actually it's terminal cancer I've only got three months." Y/N almost felt bad for the boy until she saw the corner of his mouth twitching. "Kidding again! You look at me like 'why so dark your a disabled foster kid you've got it all." Y/N began laughing at Freddy's jokes. "Wow you are quite the actor."

Freddy smiles at the teenage girl while Billy was looking at Freddy's bookshelf that had all Superman merchandise. "Oh yeah the old batarang. It's a replica but feel how sharp. It can kill you in your sleep with that thing," he limped over to where Billy was. "Wow are you a Superman fan?" Y/N asked.

"Yeah. Are you?" Y/N chuckles. "Of course! I mean I've read the comic books before and it is super cool." Freddy and Y/N were both hiding the blushes that appeared on there faces and both looked away quickly.

"Well, I've got to go unpack." Y/N told Freddy who was suddenly stuttering. "O-o-oh yeah. S-s-sorry." Y/N entered her room which was covered with f/c paint and had a f/c bed along with old books. She giggled and set her bag down on the bed and started unpacking while lip syncing to Daya: Hide away