"I've learned how to live on my own."

"Dinner!" Victor yelled once everyone was downstairs there was no seats except the seat right next to Freddy. Y/N slowly walked to the seat and sat down, giving Freddy a small smile. "Hey Y/N, you wanna know a cute fact?" Freddy asked. "Yeah sure." Y/N nodded taking a bite out of her roll of bread.

"Otters hold hands when they are asleep so that they don't float away from each other." Y/N gasped and whispered softly awwwwwwww. Billy sat down in his chair, scoffing at Freddy who was basically flirting with his sister rolled his eyes and continued picking at his food.

After dinner, Y/N got dressed in her f/c nightgown and had let her h/c hair down. She went to Billy and Freddy's room and said goodnight to both of them. "Night Fred's." She said. "Goodnight Billy." He simply looked away from her, Y/N who felt hurt left the room quickly and went to sleep.

That night, Billy woke up and quietly walked to Y/N's room, slowly opening the door without making it creak. Billy sighed, seeing his twin sister, sleeping in her comfy bed and left. He slowly went downstairs to fix the alarm and was alarmed when he heard Mary's voice.

"So your leaving so soon? You know, Billy I didn't like it here either but my advice to you is give it a few weeks." Billy scoffs at her and makes fun of her college dream. "I'm sorry, where are you applying again? California? I mean, your not going to leave. It's great here. Everyone loves it."

"Look boyband hair, I have been busting my ass to keep a 5.0 percent so I don't need to apologize for having some fun in sun!" She said sternly. "What about Y/N/N?" Billy stopped what he was doing and looked at her. "What about Y/N/N?" Mary sighed at what he said about his sister. "Your the only person she has in her life. I mean where are you gonna go without her?" Billy rolled his eyes at Mary and continued picking at the alarm.

"Y/N has learned how to live on her own. And so have I. I mean, what could happen?" Mary closed the alarm back up and gave Billy a serious talk. "Your sister is going to be devastated when she finds out you left her. I mean, come on. She needs you right now and without you she'll feel heartbroken." Billy thought about it for a moment before retreating back upstairs to go back to sleep.