Runaways

Billy quickly gained a reputation as a problem child while Y/N remained the kindness one

Billy quickly gained a reputation as a problem child while Y/N remained the kindness one. Billy and Y/N both had ran away from six different foster homes to find their mom, but Y/N was in no interest to find the woman who abandoned her and Billy.

The Batson twins were waiting patiently near a pawn shop as they heard sirens from a distance. "Are you sure this is going to work?" Y/N asked her brother. "Y/N I've already told you, this is going to work and then we'll find mom." Billy put his hand on her shoulder while Y/N only pursed her lips together.

When the police finally came the twins pretended to be thrilled that they came. "Holy moly the boys in blue!" Billy exclaims while Y/N filled in. "Thank goodness you are here. I mean, me and my brother called as soon as we heard. They're in there."

"Okay you two stay here." The male officer ordered the kids while he and his partner went inside to search the premises. "We saw them go back there." Billy pointed at the back of the store.

"Police! This is the police!" The female officer looked in the back of the store but found nothing. "You really bought that huh?" Billy asked, smirking and Y/N pulled down the gate that closes the store.

The twins gave them waves before running to the police car. Y/N was typing on the computer inside for her mom's address while Billy wrote it down. The cops were continuing to yell at them but they didn't care.

After getting the information they needed, the twins set of to go to their mom's address. "Uh, Dispatch we need backup at the lower-." The male officer was interrupted by Billy who picked up the com onto the car. "Dispatch, cancel that request some kids stole our walkie talkies."

Y/N immediately looked at her brother like he was an idiot and rolled her eyes at him. "Walkie talkies? How old are you?" The twins were about to leave until they spotted some food on the dashboard of the car.

"No, no, no, no that's my lunch kids." The officer yelled at them but they both gave each other a glance and smirked before grabbing the food.