Cotterslow Gardens

I locked eyes with the infamous Brittany; she looked perfect in the pair of faded skinny jeans she wore, her thighs and calves shaped the jeans well not an inch of unwanted fat to be seen. I felt a pang of jealously as I saw her looking so beautiful and angelic with a body to die for. Every boy in school seemed to be eyeing her off; some of them were even looking at me, that’s weird? Why are they looking at me? I just look normal in my jeans, my thunder thighs seemed to bulge out in all the wrong places. Maybe it’s because im the new girl and im already hanging out with the most popular boys in the school.

Who knows…

“So Bella? How do you know Jack?” Oliver asked.

“Bella is a family friend of ours” I smiled down at me.

“Ah, I see” he smiled.

“And im Jai” the chubbier one said.

“Nice to meet you!” I smiled again, god my mouth was going to be sore from the smiling soon.

Jack, Oliver, Jai, Levi, Romeo and Louis said their goodbyes and I was left with Finn, I thought about a lot in the car and I decided I would match Finn’s attitude, so being the idiot I am I walked off, determined to find my way around the school alone.

I felt his eyes on me but I kept walking, *15mins later*

“ugh… finally, A06” I muttered to myself glancing up at the sign on the front door. Knocking lightly on the door I opened it revealing a classroom full of blubbering teenagers.

“uh, Im the new girl, sorry im late… I got lost” I muttered to the teacher.

A man in about his 50’s glanced up from a piece of paper, lowering his glasses to get a better look at me.

“very well, Welcome to History, im Mr Erikson. Your seat for this year will be in the second row in-between Mr Jenson and Mr Harries. That might shut them up for the year.” Mr Erickson stated in a monotone voice. I took a deep breath, of all the 30 places I could have sat it was next to Finn, at least I had Oliver to keep me company.

Squeezing between the rows of desks I finally made my way to my seat,  I glanced to my side to see that Finn wasn’t even there? I glanced to my other side and saw Oliver eyeing me.

“Where’s Finn?” I asked.

“He said something about going to find someone? “he shrugged.

Finn was looking for me? Maybe he wasn’t angry at me after all.  

The day went slow people ignored me just like my old school. I got a couple odd looks when I started talking to Jack, Oliver and Jai. At lunch Finn didn’t turn up.

The car ride home was pretty silent, Jack’s girlfriend didn’t go to school today so we didn’t need to drop her off, We collected Max from day school. I went straight up to my room and finished some of my homework, feeling hungry I went downstairs again and grabbed an apple. Jack was leaning against the bench texting.

“Where’s you’re other half?” I asked.

“he went for a run” Jack replied.

“ a run sounds good right now… Tell Val!” I yelled putting my sports clothes on.

I jogged down the road and found a small part so I decided to follow it. It led to a little door, above it was a small gold sign that said ‘Cotterslow Hedge, public gardens ‘ I lifted the latch and walked through the hedges. These gardens were magnificent, row by row the colours of the daffodils changed slightly. There was a small lake located in the centre of the gardens there was a small wooden boat with oars which looked like it could seat only 2. I walked up to the lake a dipped my hands into the cool water. There were small fish swimming away from my threatening hand as I splashed around.

Someone grabbed my wrist tightly, I spun around and came face to face with Finn.

“What are you doing here?” he asked flatly.

“It’s a public garden… didn’t you read the-“I spoke before he cut me off.

“You know what I mean” I said sternly.

“I decided to go for a run after Jack told me you went for one and I followed a little path here and im glad I did, its beautiful” I said looking around.

He pinched the bridge of his nose and took a few deep breaths in.

“You have absolutely no idea how much this place means to me. You can’t tell a soul” he spoke these words so clearly I could hear the pure honestly and vulnerability in his voice.

“On one condition…” I spoke.

“anything…” he sighed.

“You tell me why you’ve been acting like suck a jerk”

“I-I don’t know Bella, Its just a lot of pressure having someone new in the house, especially a girl. Im not used to it…Im sorry…” he said.

We sat by the lake in silence as I listened to the sound of the water running and the sound of Finn breathing.

I spoke first “thank you” I breathed a sigh.

“for what?” he asked

“ for looking for me today…” I smiled at him.

His put his arm around me and shook my hair with his free hand and we enjoyed being happy, with not  a care in the world.

Hello, Yes I uploaded another chapter, and yes im fabulous. Hahah happy reading.

PLEASE SHOW YOU’RE SUPPORT BY COMMENTING AND VOTING! XOXO it helps me out a lot.