I know more than you think

IMPORTANT! MUST READ! OKAY. So people have noticed I used Jack and Finn Harries from Youtube and I don’t want them to find this and think im a massive creep, half of the fact is that im going to England in 5months and if they know who I am and If see them ill feel awkward. So yeah. I was going to change their last name but then I researched and saw that there were hundreds of Jack and Finn stories so I felt a little better. To the point: Don’t link this to Jack and Finn please & thank you.

The next day I woke up and felt the need to shower, after I dressed in a pair of maroon skinny jeans and grey shirt. I peeked my head out of the door and saw that no one was in the hall. I walked down the hallway suspicious of wether Jack or Harry would come out of nowhere like always. I trotted downstairs and saw Valerie reading the newspaper. “Morning” she cooed.

“Morning” I said quietly. I walked towards the fridge and got some orange juice, something was different this morning, and there was no noise… max wasn’t clung to Valerie’s arm… what was going on? “Where is everyone?” I asked.

“Jack, Finn and Levi are at a soccer match, Romeo, Louis and Max went to the gym with Tom, we have the house to ourselves, hallelujah!” she laughed.

“Oh okay, got anything planned for today?” I asked happily.

“I was thinking we could go shopping and get mani pedis? See living with six boys gets a bit too much sometimes, I’ve always wanted a girl!” she smiled widely

I smiled with her, I knew she wanted girl time that she rarely got, and maybe me living here was good for both Valerie and I.

“And besides I can let you know all about the boys, I love boasting to everyone how great they are!” she smiled widely again, obviously proud of her 6 gorgeous sons.

“Deal, I’ll go get my bag” I smiled brightly back at her.

.

Valerie and I were now perched at a coffee shop sipping on a latte.

“So how do you like it here?” she asked.

“It’s a great town, lovely people” I smiled again.

“Yeah, it’s really nice here isn’t it?” she laughed more as a statement.

I looked across the room at a bunch of the most beautiful girls I have ever seen in my life. They were dressed to impress in short shorts, Vans and small tight shirts. The most beautiful one caught my stare and her eyes widened slightly, as she stared at Valerie and I.

“Why are they staring at us?” I asked.

“Oh there Jacks friends, im quite popular with his friends, I join in dancing at their parties sometimes, Jack says to stop or ill pop a hip!” she laughed. “But I think his friends like me, my nickname is MILF (MILF means mother I’d like to fuck) whatever that is!” she laughed again. I choked on my latte a little as she said that then joined in with her.

The girls from before were now standing at our table.

“Hey Mrs Harries” she said smoothly.

“Hello Brittany and friends” she laughed looking at them all.

“What brings you here?” she asked again.

“Just a little shopping the usual Saturday routine while the boys are at soccer” she laughed.

“I was supposed to go and watch the boys today, but I decided that I didn’t want to go out in the rain my hair would go all frizzy. How are they by the way?” she asked.

“The boys are fine, a little occupied with a new guest” she said giving me a look.

I lifted my head to be greeted by all the girls looking at me evilly and Valerie’s genuine smile set in my direction.

“Hi, im Brittany” she greeted wickedly sticking out her hand for mine. I took it carefully not wanting to dirty her perfectly sun kissed skin.

“Isabella” I smiled weakly.

“She’s staying with us for a while, she’ll see you on Monday at school when the boys turn up” Valerie said.

“Looking forward to it, well I better be going Mrs Harries got a lot of shopping to do” she said before sending me an evil stare.

Val and I went into a couple shops and boutiques and bought a couple things.

“Do you think the boys like me?” I asked.

“Sure they do! Max does, he may not show it but he does I can tell he’ll be clinging to you anytime soon, he already asked me if you could be his girlfriend” she laughed.

“Aw, really? Max is so cute, I accept” I laughed with her.

“ill let him know, And as for the other boys.. Levi has a girlfriend. She’s lovely. Romeo is single, he still hasn’t moved on from his ex… he caught her cheating” she said shaking her head as if she was remembering. “Louis has a crush, but he’s working on it, Jack is all over the place and Finn has never has a girlfriend, he’s the mysterious type of boy, I know he wants someone who gets along well with his mum and Max, Max is similar to Finn. Brittany seems like the girl though, I get along with her but she hasn’t met max yet so he hasn’t really taken any notice with her” she explained.

“The girls seem pretty fond of Finn but he ignores them, That’s what Jack said anyway..” I said awkwardly.

“Yeah, he usually keeps to himself, Jacks the outgoing twin” she laughed.

“yeah, I noticed” I mumbled so that she could hear.

“But im trying to get Finn out of his shell and to notice how perfect Brittany and him are together” she said.

When Valerie and I got home we put our shopping bags away, I went to he kitchen to see if Val needed and help with dinner but I heard the door open and all the boys walked in half of them sweaty and half of them muddy, Jack, Finn and Levi had their shirts swung over their shoulder along with they’re soccer bag, I couldn’t help but stare.

All the boys showered along with Mr Harries and once again we were all seated at the large marble table surrounded by food, Finn kept to himself the whole time while I chatted freely with Jack. After dinner I went upstairs and felt tiredness cave over me as I walked up to the door I felt a presence behind me and I looked back to see Jack.

“Heeey, um… you wouldn’t know what’s wrong with Finn would you?” he asked.

“Uh, no he hasn’t talked to me all day” I said.

He frowned and played with the non-existent hairs on his chin.

“Why do you think he’s upset?” I asked.

“He’s usually really up-front with me and the fact that he won’t even talk to me about what’s happening makes this worse…” he said looking down.

I felt sad for him, I don’t know why… but I needed to hug him so I did.

I whispered in his ear “Finn’s fine, I know he is”. But really I didn’t know. He needed to be comforted and that’s what I did.

I felt my body press against his and his arms found their way to the small of my back holding me tightly; I started to work my fingers through his hair. The feel was soothing. I heard a door open and then someone stop so I pulled away immediately. Finn was standing at the end of the hallway blanky looking at us.

 ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I know you guys have waited a long time for the next part to come up, Im sorry i thought nobody liked it and so i made a new one called the Road Trip and i focused on that for a while and i have been thinking about other storys too but i have to get this one on the road haha im sorry i didnt notice all the comments and votes it was getting! I might upload another tonight because the nighbours are having a Halloween party and i probably wont be able to sleep!

laters! maddie! xox