Chapter One

Hello everyone! this is my first serious story, Im hoping it to be in reccomended stories and top stories foor Teen Fiction or Romance. but first i need the help of you beautiful readers! (: PLEASE GIVE ME FEEDBACK! 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It was a miserable Sunday morning, the clouds were as dark as midnight and the rain fell heavily. I was texting my best friend leaning up against the counter still in my pyjamas. There was a knock at the door, looks like the postman was going to see me in my pj’s today, I grabbed a pen expecting it to be my Ramones T-shirt I ordered last week.  I ran to the door, I was about to greet the mail man when I saw a fine looking boy at the door holding a box of files. And I was in my pyjamas. Great.

“Uh, hello I’m Finn my mum sent me over to drop these off to Edward and Regan?” he said standing in the rain.

“Oh yeah their upstairs, let me take that for you.” I said grabbing the box, his hand brushed against my stomach causing me to stiffen.

“I should probably get going, nice to meet you!” he said shyly running down the steps.

You sigh and bit your lip watching him leave. He was gorgeous, you climbed the stairs and headed into your parents office where you heard arguing and Regan crying.

“Guys?” I said worried.

“Isabella…”Edward said to me as Regan wiped his tears away.

“What’s going on?” I asked angrily.

“Take a seat… honey what were about to tell you doesn’t mean that we don’t love you any less, I won’t let them keep you from us for long.” Edward said.

“What? I’m leaving? Tell me what’s going on?” I asked angrily.

“The government hasn’t allowed us to be your legal guardians anymore…” Edward said tears streaming down his face.

“w-w-what, where am I going to go?” I asked.

“They gave us two options. You leave for Australia where you will be put into a foster home, or you will become a part of our close friend, Valerie’s family.” Regan interjected.

“We obviously chose Valerie; we can still see you that way…” Edward said.

“Oh, Finn brought the papers we need to sign to say we’ve given permission for them to take in Isabella” Regan said to Edward referring to the box I dropped on the ground.

“When do I have to go…there?” I asked.

“You become their child tomorrow morning so we better help you pack… I’m so sorry. I Love you” said Edward.

.

.

.

I arrive at this massive mansion, Edward and Regan told me that they have 6 kids so it’s understandable. The car stopped outside the house and I saw people poking their heads through the curtains. A tall slender lady with long brown hair exists the mansion holding a little boys hand. I get out of the car and she rushes over to me and envelops me in a hug.

“Hello sweetheart, my names Valerie, welcome to our home!” she smiles widely.

“Hiya, thank you so much Valerie” I reply.

Valerie grabs my hand with her free one and pulls me towards her house, the little boy is staring at me, I smile at him and he giggles.

“BOYYYYSSS!” she yells around the house.