Chapter 9

Tharn's POV

Apartment searching. How fun. When I started I didn't realize it would be this difficult. It's stressful. Mostly because I have to meet the parents tomorrow. Why would anyone want to do this? Luckily I have a stress reliever. Every night.

I'm looking at a bunch of apartments on the computer. Most of them are over our budget. I see a really nice one that is within our budget I save it to have Type look at it later. I was so entranced by looking at apartments that I jumped when Type shut the computer.

"Lay down." He told me. I do as told. He lays his head on top of me. "I missed you." He says while wrapping his arms around my waist. I'm shocked that he is doing this. He almost never does.

I kiss the top of his head. "You okay?" I ask worried that he is doing this for a reason.

"Yeah. But my friends are pissing me off. And we are going to visit my parents tomorrow. I'm starting to be stressed out about my dad's reaction." He rubs his face in my shirt.

I'm trying to not think about meeting the family. It's a little scary. "What your friends do?" I decided to ask about that instead.

"Every time you come up in a conversation they say something along you being rich and arrogant because you are rich. And I just want to punch them all the damn time." Look at that he talks about me. Even wants to punch someone for me.

"You talk about me with your friends?" I ask with a smile growing on my lips.

"Are you not listening? They think you are arrogant among other things. Meaning they are judging you without knowing you. It's like what happened to me when I pushed away that gay guy coming on to me. And they posted a picture of it." He explains to me. I don't really care because I know what my boyfriend thinks of me and that is all that matters.

"That's fine. I don't know them either." I say.

"But doesn't it bother you that my friends think like that about you." Type says looking up at me.

"No. If anything you were worse before. And I actually did care what you thought so not really. I don't care about what they think." I explain. Type frowns.

"Can you forget I said mean things about you? I don't like myself for saying it." He tells me.

"It's fine. But if you want me to forget about it, then I will." I hope he isn't too hard on himself about it. Yeah it wasn't okay, but he has changed now. He won't do it anymore. Then again he might if someone were to try anything.

"Well did you pack?" Type rolls on top of me completely his left leg between mine. I nod. "Can you pick me up after football tomorrow?" He asks looking me in the eyes.

"Yeah..." Usually he tells me not to.

"Make sure both our bags are in there when you leave because we aren't going back to the dorm. Ever." Ahh. So that's why. "You can also walk to the field. Actually pick me up an hour before practice ends. It takes a lot of driving to go to my house." I just nod.

"Let's go eat." I say when his stomach rumbles.

"Okay." Type agrees but doesn't get off of me.

I tap on his arm to signal him to get off. "Type." I end up saying when he doesn't.

"Yeah?" Type questions.

"Do you want food or no?" He nods. "Then I need to be able to get up."

"Okay." He still doesn't move even though he's agreeing. I decide to make him move. I hear him whine.

"Let's go. I'm hungry." I tell him. He doesn't show any signs of moving. "I'll carry you out the door." Threatening Type may be the best option. He drags himself off the bed. Then stands up.