Chapter 1

Type's POV

How did I get in this position? Why do I enjoy it? I'm a homophobe who is having a sexual relationship with a guy. What the hell is this? It's even my roommate. Who turns out to be extremely horny.

I'm looking at our friends with benefits "contract". We came up with this so nobody breaks the rules. The rules are pretty simple. The first one is we can't have sex with other people. This was made because the second time we did it there was no condoms. And since it felt better that way we just decided to continue it. Meaning no more sex with other people. The second is don't do anything the other doesn't want to do. The third one is the most obvious don't tell others. My reason is obvious as to why, but Tharn wanted the rule because he has a reputation to uphold. I always find that when I question life decisions I end up starting at this simple piece of paper.

Ping. I hear my phone go off. I check it and it's from Tharn.

T🤫- be at the dorm in 5
T 🤫- you there right

T❤- yeah I'm at the dorm

T🤫- okay

I decide to push the beds together while I wait for him. Remembering the first time we did it I recall liking the kissing while passing ice to each other. I quickly grab a cup and fill it with ice chips from the mini freezer.

Tharn walks in right as I set the glass of ice on the end table.

"What's with the glass?" Tharn asks me.

I feel embarrassed saying it, but who cares.... I guess, "Remember the first time. With the ice and the kissing....and the sex." I try to sound as nonchalant about it as possible, but  I couldn't for a full sentence.

"Ohhh. Did you like that?" Tharns voice turned deep and husky. If it wasn't for the fact he was a guy. He would be so sexy to me right now. Who am I kidding he's sexy no matter what.

I remembered that he asked me a question and I nodded blushing a little because it's admitting that I like his kissing.

"Is that so? Ice it is." Tharn walks over to the night stand that holds the glass. He slowly puts a piece of ice in his mouth and turns towards me.

I closed my eyes not wanting to see that stupid smirk on his face. I feel his rough, large hands touch my cheek. His thumb brushes across my lips pulling slightly on the bottom one, right before plunging a piece of ice into my mouth. I moan softly at the contrast of his warm tongue and the cold ice.

I slowly start pushing the ice back. Soon the ice melts and all that is left of it is the cool temperature of my tongue. Tharn starts pushing me down on the bed, him hovering over my body. Not once did his soft lips leave mine.

I feel one of his legs slide between my thighs. His knee pushing slightly against my crotch. The pressure earns him another moan that came out of my mouth. I feel it harden a little. Tharn continues putting slight pressure onto my cock. Making soft mules push past my lips.

His lips trails down my cheek where they meet my jawline right below my ear. Tharn knows that's an area that really gets me going. He softly bites right there then licks over it to turn the pain into pleasure. He continues to torture that area leaving very dark hickies. Once he is satisfied he kisses down my neck. Leaving hickies trailing down. Once at my collarbone another extremely sensitive spot of mine he sinks his teeth in. Then sucks on top of it leaving another hickey.

Tharn moves down and bites onto on of my nipples through my shirts.He slides his hand to the other to pinch and play with it. I whine in an unmanly voice, " tharnnn" I lift his shirt up partially hoping he will take the hint. He helps me take off the piece of cloth and throws it on the floor. He starts taking my shirt off as well. I lift my body slightly to take off the last piece of clothing between our chests. Once it is off Tharn goes right back to abusing my nipples. "Nggh," My body heat is rising as my skin  flushes a light red. I bring his face up to mine and start kissing him. He licks my bottom lip for entrance. Which I quickly accept. His tongue explores my warm cavern as we fight for dominance. His hand slides down and grabs my crotch squeezing slightly making me lose the battle.