An Ode to Love

NIALL'S POV

" Love itself is a beautiful but complex word. It makes us so weak that we are scared to breathe air without it's existence but it also makes us so strong that sometimes you would wage a war for love.

Some love tales are sung till date ,the glory of love over hatred . And I use to have tears knowing the tragic end. And you came running saying 'No such thing exists. Be it true love or death for love, all these only sound good in words. ' Even though you thought so. Fairy tales and romance novels were always for me, a story where You and I, the prince and princess lived happily ever after.

But sadly enough with growing days, you worked to prove your words true. But again like those fairytales, you came running to my rescue. But sadly the little princess was now grown and now she knew love and life were two different things.

But as you know, one such tale where true love prevails. The moon, the epitome of love for me, himself travels miles and light years to spend moments of love with his precious wife, Rohini. But those moments doesn't last long. The moon embarks another round of hard travels and missing his love cause he knew every journey would lead to her. Cause life maybe unpredictable but true love always finds it's way to triumph over the hurdles of life.

Just like that, maybe it's not a time of life where I might confide in your hugs. Cause for me to love you again, I need to find the love for me that I had lost in this way. But if our love was even a bit true, someday beneath a bed of stars, I shall find my way to my moon.

And just till then, live life your own way. Cause you should always know,

'When you're with me, no judgement
You can't get that from anyone else
You don't have to prove nothin'
You can just be yourself. '

Your
Vero. "

Love , a feeling so serene and pure yet so fierce and strong was all I had for her and only her. And she said right, sometimes love is a test of times . Maybe this distance, this heartbreaks and soul aches were all a process of me, realising the fact that she was all I needed. And just like she asked me, I am and will lead my life just the way I always dreamt of until the day we meet again.

It has been two years since we last spoke but in my heart every emotion for her was still as raw and sincere just like the day I saw her broken by the lake. I know the day we cross paths again, just like those romantic novels of her's, the magic electricity of our love would be all around and we would finally have our happily ever after. Cause more than the span of love , the amount of love reflecting in her eyes at a moment matters more.

" Niall, Sir, you have to be on stage ." I was broken out of my thoughts. I smiled at the letter in my hands, the one I treasure more than anything now. I safely put it in my pocket . I took my guiter and walked towards the stage.

The stage was glittering with lights and the stadium was full of my lovely fans yelling my name. I had missed this moment for a while now too. I walked to the stage with a smile. One stroke of my guiter and the crowd went crazy. Probably the reason, I loved them so much was they made me feel home always.

"Barefoot and a bottle of wine
You can stay with me tonight
You don't have to change when I'm around you
So go ahead and say what's on your mind
On your mind"

Suddenly a flash of light blinded me for a second. All was white and hazy. I was in a deja vu, until a very familiar voice pulled me out. I frantically searched the source and then I meet the most angelic smile. All I could see was the smile and then slowly the face, I longed to see the most. It was her, my Vero. The only one I had wished over the shooting stars, now I guess that my very own shooting star has fallen from it's happy heaven and came to meet me , to make my life a living heaven.

I looked at her eyes deeply as if telling her it's all because of her. And everything in my life I owe to her. A happy tear rolled down my cheeks and my face glowing with the type of smile that I had forgotten for the past seven years.

"When you're with me, no judgement
You can get that from anyone else
You don't have to prove nothing
You can just be yourself
When you're with me, no judgement
We can get that from everyone else
And we don't have to prove nothing
When you're with me, no judgement. "

......................................................................
.......................................................
.................

Hi beautiful people! How have you all been? ❤

So, I present the final installment of "In Your Town" today. It was an wonderful journey. Thanks for all the love and support. 😍

And please do keep showering your love to my story until I upload another.Then also shower some love there too . 🥰

Do not forget to share, comment and vote for my story. 😇

I love you all. Stay happy and blessed. 💕

Thank you .💜