Love Hurts

NIALL'S POV

I hardly thought there would come a day, I would be ever ready to surrender all I have to have a moment of love with her. All my actions mocking me and reminding me, what a terrible lover I have been to her. But now with her every tear, guilt is flashing in my eyes too.

Some things are always meant to be. Maybe the time and situation was once against us. But now I will fight for her love with every remaining feeling of love inside me. This time I will prove her that the Niall she loved ain't gone. He still resides inside me waiting for her touch and affection.

Suddenly I realised with every word of mine, every guiter beat she was taking a step behind and vanishing in the crowd of people. Her eyes moist with tears and a gloomy sadness was fixed at me. Like she knew I needed her but was too weak to save me this time, too scared to be the fierce warrior who would kill and die for her love.

VERONICA'S  POV

His eyes and every word of his song calling me to help him, to run into his arms, to hold his face and kiss him till we run out of breath. But I was too scared to trust his  song lyrics anymore. Last time I did, I came back so broken that healing maybe would only come with death.

' No Veronica. He is not the Niall you are looking for  , that Niall is long gone. Run fast. Faraway from this circle of misery. Your heart is broken forever, don't break your soul. The almost broken soul is the only part that is helping you survive. Don't break it with your own hands now ' My mind  warning me to take a step back from my love and run away to atleast live a life where I could enjoy my life with my bestie.

Slowly walking away from him, looking into his eyes hoping he would come running for me. But I knew, he would never do that. I was just another long forgotten page of his story. And he was my one and only chapter of love that would never run out of words to write about.

He was all I longed for,
My happy dreams that I always craved.
He was one that blessed my heart with love,
And also that one that ripped it out.
And now with this broken heart of mine,
That still thinks of him with every beat.
I have to fade away all memories,
That made me his and him never mine.

...........................................................
.......................

Hi lovelies. How have you all been? 😍

Please share my story and vote for it. 🥰

And thank you for all the love. ❤