Anniversary

Today is March 19,2022 which is Luna and Jordan one year anniversary Jordan didn't do anything but Luna had gave him the world but later that night she figured out whyJordan didn't give Luna anything. That was because Jordan doesn't really want Luna he just want her for sex but Luna don't give Jordan any so he go to a lot of different other girls too and also because he really don't love her or don't have feelings for her. So when Luna when to go comfort him about the 15 girls he have been talking to and his reaction was to not say anything but pick her up take her outside and drop her off the balcony but before he dropped Luna yelled help 7 times before someone cam out and grabbed Jordan leg but Jordan kicked the woman and she fell and then he stomped on the woman face twice. Then someone else didn't go out there but they called the ambulance and 911 and about time that the police and ambulance got there Jordan dropped Luna and the car that she dropped he broke a fall a little but she have broken leg, arm, and neck and the rest of her body was cut and bruised.

                    Luna got rushed to the hospital and so did the woman her mom showed up and the rest of her family Jordan parents also did and they apologized on his behalf  and in the mean time the police was on the search for Jordan so they made a warrant for his arrest and the person that turn him in seen him or try to get him into the police station get 7,000 dollars so it was going on almost a month and this man and his wife found Jordan and turned him in and got that 7,000 plus a bonus that was not announced to the community it was called "bravery cash" which was 13,000 dollars so that family had got 20,000 dollars in total.