Home sweet home

As Luna and Jordan was getting comfortable into their new home Luna mom Sarah came to Luna and Jordan home and tried to apologize for not showing up to her graduation and the rest of  the ten months that Luna and Jordan have been together and Luna accepted the apology but doesn't want to talk to her mom in the mean time.  So when Luna mom left the house Jordan came up to Luna and hit kick punch and spit on her for giving out the address even though she really didn't Jordan pops is the one that gave the address out but he didn't care because he felt like it was fun to do it to her but he didn't know that Luna have been taking classes to better her level so she have been 2 weeks into the program and she went to the the teacher as told her  what he do to her and she thought it was a good thing until she finds out it was abuse in every shape so she know that what he was doing was wrong but she was going to play like she don't know that what he is doing is wrong until she gets a perfect plan for pay back.

                    After 2 weeks went by they was getting ready for bed and Jordan was in the mood to have sex with Luna for the first time but Luna didn't want to do it so Jordan took it opon himself to sexually abuse Luna and leave for that one night. He came the next morning and she was burning and he was too so they went to the client and it turns out Jordan gave Luna STDS because Jordan had a lot of sex before her but she didn't know because he told her that he didn't and he was a virgin so Luna had to pay for some pills to try to get rid of the STD but Jordan loved he had it because he was able to give to all the girls that wanted to have sex with him so after a while Luna got rid of the STD and Jordan gave it to 10 other girls but Luna doesn't know anything about that.