Moving in

Jordan and Luna have now been dating for 6 months and now they are ready to move in together but they have to decide which house to move into or if they are going to get a house together but they wanted to both stay in their parents home but they couldn't according to the parents so they brought a apartment together and after they got done with that they decided to meet each other's parents so they went to sleep at their parents home and the the next day Jordan came to pick up Luna and they walked back and before Luna had the chance to walk in the door Jordan snatched her and said my parents are not strict but you need to act like you got some damn sense Luna started to cry because she don't get treated like that at home and she thought that was fun so they walked in and Jordan say "hey ma, hey pops" they looked at Luna and said hey back to Jordan and Jordan told them who Luna was, Luna wanted to talk so bad but she was not allowed too so she kept quiet so when Jordan parents wanted to talk to Luna Jordan stopped it because he didn't want her to say what he be doing but she didn't know that what he was doing was wrong so she told it like it was a good thing. Jordan told Luna to shut up before things get ugly but Luna wouldn't be quiet so after Luna got done explaining everything Jordan mama had a belt and Jordan dad had his bare hands and got in trouble for doing them things but that didn't stop him because he did it ten times worst to her for talking. That night didn't end so well...

When it was time to meet Luna parents they wasn't home because the mother is never home and Luna only have a mother because her dad died the day after her birth so she never had a father figure and her mother figure was having the time of her life that day.