Chapter One

*Edited I hope my Grammar and that is better now :)*

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter One

“New York! Are you serious?” I yelled at my mum.

“Yes deadly serious.” She replied rolling her eyes.

“But it’s so far from here” I moaned.

“I don’t care how far it is. The further away from here the better.” She said as she turned around.

“But my friends, our family, my life!” I yelled before she could walk through the door.

She turned round and said “Tammy look am fed up of Liverpool, there is no jobs for me. Beside I have been offered a great job in New York. The money will be great and you and your brother can have what ever you want” She was trying to reason with me.

“But Liverpool’s home” I choked.

“And it always will be in your heart. Now get packing, you don’t want to leave anything behind” and with that she was gone.

The first thing I did as soon as she left my room was text all my mates to meet me in the park in an hour. As I waited for the hour to pass I started to box up some of my belongings, the first thing I decide to pack were all my DVD’s. This took about  ten minutes so I moved onto the books. I did them all with ten minutes to spare, I grabbed my ipod’s and phone then ran out of the door. As I stepped outside the warm summers breeze hit me and I smiled. I loved everything about the Summer. The heat, the summer storms, even the rain in the summer. My dad use to call me 'His Summer Baby.' Another reason why my mum wanted to go to New York. My mum and dad hadn’t long split up and he already has another women. I despite him for it. I don’t see my dad much and when we move, I will not see him at all.

As I got to the park entrance I saw all my friends laughing and joking around while they waited for me. I would really miss us all hanging out.  Emily must of saw me because she came running up to me.  Emily was really pretty. She had long blonde hair with piercing grey eyes. “Tammy what’s up? What have you got to tell us?” she yelled.

I laughed as she skidded to a halt in front of me. 

“I shall tell you in a minute when I tell the others” I laughed.

As we walked over to the others  Liam came running up to me. Liam was my boyfriend, he had short yet shaggy dark brown hair with bright blue eyes. As Liam reached me he pulled me into a bear hug while saying “Babygirl what’s wrong?”

As soon as he said that my tears came flooding out. I couldn’t help it. Knowing that I may possibly never see them again. At some point after Liam bringing me into a big bear hug and me starting to cry, Ali and Sophie and maybe some more had made their way over to us.

“Liam what did you do to make her cry that much?” asked Ali while trying to pull me away from Liam.

“I didn’t do anything to her Ali, she just started crying all of a sudden” Liam argued back while his grip tightened on me.

“Ali, Liam both of you let me go so I can tell you what’s up” I choked out.

I took a deep breath as they both let go off me. I opened my eyes even though I couldn’t remember closing them. Everyone who came was looking at me. 

“Right guys I got you all here cause I have some very important news to tell you all…” I started, I took another deep breathe and continued  “I am moving to New York…” 

I waited for a reaction but there was none. They were all too shocked. Even Sophie was quite and that was unusual, she was the loudest out of us all. 

“Tammy your moving?” Sophie mumbled. Yes she was defiantly in shock.

“Yeah my mum broke the news to me this morning” My voice was just above a whisper.

“When Tammy, when?” Liam said raising his voice. That really shocked me. He never raised his voice at me and he hardly ever called me Tammy, even though it was my name.

“I…I don’t know” I managed before I started crying again. This was harder than I thought.

Liam didn’t comfort me like he would have, instead Sophie did. 

“I’ve got to go” said Liam suddenly, he didn’t wait for anyone to say bye he just left. Totally out of character.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 Well I hoped I have improved the grammar and that :) I took in all the advice you guys give me. Thanks for putting up with my awful grammar :') If you see anything that need correcting or fixing please comment and tell me. I really appreciate it :) I will try and add descriptions of the other characters in the next few parts :)

Once again I hope that it is much better now :)