four;

: — 渦巻 水 — :𝙐𝙕𝙐𝙈𝘼𝙆𝙄 𝙈𝙄𝙕𝙐

: — 渦巻 水 — :
𝙐𝙕𝙐𝙈𝘼𝙆𝙄 𝙈𝙄𝙕𝙐

WHEN UZUMAKI MIZU WOKE UP THIS MORNING, there was an odd feeling in her stomach about going to school today. She didn't know what it was, so she just shook it off as just a feeling and continued to prepare herself.

The walk to school wasn't anything out of the ordinary, the skies were clear and Mizu could feel the nice spring breeze as she walked. There were students of other schools -or from her's- that walked the same sidewalk, all still in a morning daze.

A soft tune played from the earbuds connected to her phone, a song that Mizu hummed along to as she walked.

"Oh- Uzumaki-san?" The sudden mention of her name surprised her, turning her head to find her caller in question. It was Yaoyorozu Momo, a fellow classmate of her's.

"Yaoyorozu-san, good morning." This was new, Mizu had never talked to her classmate before since school started, what occasion had happened to have Yaoyorozu talk to her today?

"Good morning, I never knew you lived nearby. Let's walk to school together." The smile that she received from Yaoyorozu was stunning. A pleasant curl of the lips that brightened her already mesmerising features, it made Mizu flush a little.

"A-ah, sure." Cursing herself for losing composure, Mizu found herself walking beside Yaoyorozu as they made their way to school. 'She's even prettier up close.' Was the thought that came to her mind, her gaze occasionally drifting from the path in front of her to said classmate. 

The silent journey to the school, even without conversation felt comforting to Mizu. Sounds of her's and Yaoyorozu's footsteps that were barely heard with the earbuds she had on, and the usual morning sights that she would pass every morning. 

Soft pinks of cherry blossom trees at the local park that swayed so rhythmically with the breeze, the rising glare of sunlight that arose from behind city buildings; it was all so typical, yet still so beautiful from the season of spring. It made morning walks to school calming, away from the stuffiness and boredom within the classroom.

Just as the two of them reached the front gates, a voice called Yaoyorozu's name, a group of three other girls came up to them. They seemed to be close friends with Yaoyorozu, though from a different class. 

Mizu paid no mind to their chatter, instead deciding to head into the building herself first rather than standing there waiting. She had already started to take a few steps forward to distance herself, making her way to the main block where her class was. 

Hearing her name being called wasn't what she'd expected as she made her leave. Turning her head to face the group of girls, Mizu waited in confusion as one with tanned skinned and pink unruly hair beamed at her. "You should totally hang with us during lunch today, Uzumaki-chan!" 

"I'm sorry?" She wasn't sure she heard it right, it almost sounded like an invitation to join them for lunch.

"Yeah, you definitely should! We've all heard so much about you from Kaminari-kun!" Another with short brown hair stepped forward with an excited smile on her face. But only to have it quickly change to an expression that showed she shouldn't have said what she did, a hand going to cover her mouth in an instant.

"Did you say, Kaminari talks about me?" She wasn't sure she heard it right, yet the expressions most of the girls made toward the brunette -who shielded her flustered face from everyone- proved the words were true. "A-ah, I see..."

At the mention of the blonde boy's name, the events during the weekend came to mind. It was the first in a long time Mizu had enjoyed something with someone. It was to say, refreshing to her that she got to spend time with the boy. 

Mizu looked to the group of girls that were still reprimanding their friend for spilling that little bit of information, a smile graced her lips as a warm feeling spread in her. Perhaps she could give joining Kaminari's friends for lunch a shot, seeing as they personally asked and want to get to know her.

"Sure, I'll join you for lunch." Her answer surprised most of them, Mizu guessed they didn't expect her to agree to their offer. She understood their shock, she's never actively tried to fit into any social groups during the entirety of first-year so hearing her saying yes so easily was news.

The first to break from their surprise was the one with pink hair, a grin so wide on her as she laughed in excitement. "That's awesome, Uzumaki-chan! The name's Ashido Mina by the way, from class 2-B!" 

Not a moment after the chime of the school bell rang, there were five minutes left before classes were to start, students around the courtyard made their way into the building now. "Guess this chat will have to continue during lunch then. We'll see you later Uzumaki-chan!" Ashido said again, waving to her as she and the other girls also left to their class.

"I'm glad to hear you'll be joining us, Uzumaki-san, the others from 2-B are a friendly bunch so you don't have to worry." Yaoyorozu, who stood next to Mizu gave her a radiant smile, one that Mizu returned with a nod before the two walked into the school. "Thank you for inviting me to join you guys."

"Ah it's not a problem! After all, it was Kaminari who wanted us to invite you." Again the name of the blonde was mentioned, the world seemed to want to always remind her of that boy. "He's been trying to get you to have lunch with us all this time but you kept declining his offer, so he thought maybe if we asked you'd accept." 

The only response Mizu uttered was a hum, she couldn't find the right words to answer to that. Her thoughts were filled with what Yaoyorozu had said, about the blonde boy that recently was filling her life so much. 

Before long, the two reached the class door, parting ways towards their own seats just as the teacher started lessons. Mizu paid no mind to his words on the topic, instead keeping a dazed look on her face as she thought more about that boy named Kaminari Denki.

He truly was a persistent fellow, even going as far as this just to have her join him for lunch period. Naturally, she would've just declined again like all the other times he or any other person tried to invite her to their groups. But this time she let it go, after all the time she's spent with him, getting to know him as a person.

Mizu felt herself gravitating towards him, like how one would to an alluring melody.

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

i have returned yet again!
tho not sure for how long,
seeing as im in my final year of highschool
i actually have an important exam going on rn too
but here i am, writing fanfiction instead of studying

anyways, recently i've been trying to get back into
reading and writing fanfics. also watching a bit more anime
so i can get into reading more character fanfics ahahahah

so to say the drive to continue on with my books has returned
would be the truth. all the ideas for my books are coming back to me
and now i know that i can at least write more than what
i've done for the past year (which was barely anything tbh)

so its safe to say that i'm officially back on wattpad!
maybe not as active as i once was two years ago,
but most definitely back again and kicking!

kuno.

(23 - 5 - 21)unedited