three;

: - 渦巻 水 - :𝙐𝙕𝙐𝙈𝘼𝙆𝙄 𝙈𝙄𝙕𝙐

: - 渦巻 水 - :
𝙐𝙕𝙐𝙈𝘼𝙆𝙄 𝙈𝙄𝙕𝙐

WHEN MIZU AGREED TO HANGING OUT WITH KAMINARI, exploring thrift stores wasn't what she had expected. Especially when the two had been trying outfits almost every five minutes and arguing over every single one of them.

"Okay. I get you, but I'm just saying that the puffy bomber looks better than the denim jacket." Here she was now, in her arms holding said red puffy bomber as she stared at Kaminari, who looked over himself in the full-length mirror.

With a black vintage Rolling Stones graphic t-shirt tucked into cuffed jeans, a black leather belt and black Converse, Kaminari hummed as he shrugged on a washed denim jacket. Taking a one-over himself in the mirror, the blonde shifted his gaze up to meet her eyes.

"Really?" Mizu could see in his expression that he didn't agree with her. She sighed, shaking her head at his reluctance.

Until something caught her eye.

Turning her attention to the shelves, she caught sight of a brown beanie hat, it had some sort of embroidery on it. As Mizu took the hat off the shelf, she felt the shape of the sewing.

"No heckin' way, this is Versace!" Flipping the hat to the inside, Mizu could see the tag of the brand there. With the beanie in her hands, she returned to where Kaminari was.

"What's with the beanie?" He raised an eyebrow at the item in her hands. Mizu stood next to Kaminari by the mirror, her focus on his reflection on it as an idea came into her head.

"Take off that jacket."

"Huh?" Surprised at her sudden order, Kaminari could only blink. Mizu rolled her eyes at his misinterpretation. "I said, take off the denim jacket. Try this bomber."

"O-oh...!" The tips of his ears were burning with embarrassment, hurriedly taking off the denim jacket he had on and taking the red bomber from her hands.

Just as Kaminari had shrugged on the red puffy bomber, he looked at himself through the mirror. Mizu was looking at his reflection too, humming in satisfaction at his look. "See? Told you it looked better."

The thrift store didn't have many customers, other than themselves there were only one or two others wandering about. None of them paid any attention on them as they continued to be by the changing room mirrors for the past five minutes.

Mizu turned away from the mirror to face Kaminari, who looked at her questioningly at her actions. With the beanie in her hands, she raised it up above the blonde's head and slid it onto him.

"There. Now the outfit's complete." The smallest of smiles was on her lips, feeling proud of the look before her. It was of a 90's kind of thing and it suited him.

Mizu didn't seem to mind -or notice- that she was standing a little bit too close to Kaminari, to the point where the tips of their shoes touched. She continued to stand with that content look on her face.

But Kaminari, oh did his heart flutter and beat in his chest at the sight in front of him. It was like experiencing a whole other side of the usual quiet and reserved girl he knew from school. He wasn't complaining though, he had already been crushing hard on Mizu even before getting to know her, now as they slowly got acquainted-

Well, all he could say is that he was afraid he was gonna blow a fuse by the time he musters the courage to confess.

The way her eyes were lit with emotion rather than the bored look she had in school, and the visibly relaxed features of her face so up close. She looked beautiful, and he was entranced by her more so than during his first-year.

"I'm glad that you're enjoying today." His words were soft and quiet, that no one else in the shop but Mizu could hear him.

She looked up to meet his eyes, a bit surprised at his sudden words. Now as she picked up on how close they were, Mizu could see the look he gave her, how his eyes glinted amber gold from the shop's lights and the way he stared at her so intently yet so softly.

"I- uh yeah, this isn't so bad." She hurriedly averted her gaze from his, feeling the blood rush to her ears the more she stared at him.

God, why was she feeling this way?

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

By the time Mizu and Kaminari called it a day, the sky had bled into shades of crimson from the sun that dipped down behind the buildings of Japan. Night was approaching and the city was coming to life, street lights and neon signs flickering on.

The two walked the sidewalk of Mizu's neighbourhood, the atmosphere silent save for the passing cars by the road. Mizu felt light after today's events, she truly did enjoy her time with Kaminari. Even if she didn't show it that much, she didn't act as she usually did in school, instead she had talk much more than she thought she would today. Even being so comfortable around Kaminari that she'd help him with outfits.

Even now, there was the littlest of curls on her lips, she thought that her steps were lighter as she walked too. The silence that surrounded them was calm, there wasn't any need for them to fill it with idle chatter.

After a couple more minutes of walking in silence, they had soon come up to Mizu's house. And as they stood before her front door, Kaminari gave her a smile. "Well, guess this is it."

"Yeah, thanks for walking me back- uhm, again." Mizu gave a little chuckle, taking out her keys for her door.

"Then, I'll get going now. Night, Uzumaki." Giving one more last smile and a wave, Kaminari turned to walk away.

"Ah- wait! Kaminari!" Mizu wasn't exactly sure what had possessed her to suddenly call out to him, but when he turned to look at her, she could feel the slight blush rising to her cheeks, she was glad that the sky was dark enough so that he couldn't see it.

"I really enjoyed hanging out with you today. Uhm- thanks and goodnight." She bowed her head in his direction, and as she stood back up straight, she could see the slightly agape look on his face before opening her door and rushing in, closing it shut again and leaving Kaminari to stand there and stare at her front door.

Albeit he had a bright red blush of his own, but she didn't need to know that.

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

hi everyone!
so uhm....
😳👉🏻👈🏻

ehehe

kuno.
(7 - 7 - 20)
unedited