Chapter Five

Author's Note:

I am so sorry for not writing down what I had been thinking for this story. BUt honestly I had no idea where I wanted to take this story after the medium confrontation. BUt I hope I didn't disappoint all of you that have waited for this new update

        So we've literally been at this park for almost an hour and Sean has made no attempts to actually talk about the most humiliating event in my life. How could the school's most wanted bachelor (AKA the guy that I can't stand.) just break me like that. Break me open like a stupid nutcracker to a walnut. Here I thought I was the most smartest deviest girl in the world and here I am... just got played by this assface.

        I glanced up towards him which he isn't even looking at me, he just took out his vapor and puffed out this pretty decent size of smoke. I just looked at it, not wanting to admit that it was pretty cool. I guess I was looking at him like dumb kid because he just gave me that sneaky smirk.

        "You want to try?" He asked pretty amused to see the reaction I'd make. I wanted to say something sly. But honestly I would just look so stupid after the whole revelation as to why I can't tell the truth.

        "I don't want nicotine in my system." I said to him, which was technically true. It wasn't a lie but it was a fact about vapors. Then he just chuckled at me, woah! SO this guy can freaking give me that reaction in front of me. The earliest reaction of him was... being pinned against the wall.

        "Suit yourself." He inhaled some more of his vapor and puffed out nice small circles perfectly. I couldn't help but bite my lip and be secretly amazed at this new trick. Then I realized that I was still just looking at him like a dumbstruck idiot. I turned away from him and just lightly let the swing take back and forth.

        "Do you have a date to the homecoming?" I hear his voice so close to me, that's when I look up and noticed that he had moved from the other swing to right behind me. I could feel goosebumps run across my skin. Why can this dirtbag do this effect on me?

        "You really don't look like the type that go to those events." I again took the avoid the question route.       

        "You don't look like a girl that should go to that event on her own. Especially since it is your senior year homecoming." He whispered against my ear and it just sent chills down my body. I am so not attracted to him! I will not fall into his trap.

        "Yeah well I'll figure something out." I cleared up my voice. He just chuckled a bit and gently pushed me on the swings, not roughly but maybe just trying to be playful. I grabbed onto the sides and just didn't try to let him get to me.

        "So let me get this straight, you don't think it's a good idea for me to just take you to homecoming so you won't feel alone? Because let's be honest here Jade." He wasn't being mean, or at least trying not to be and I could tell by the sound of his voice.        

        "Do I really have a choice as to us being honest. I mean no matter what I say you have a cheat code and know when I'm lying." I arched my eyebrow a bit, because I know that he can tell I was giving him a bit of attitude right now.

        "Right, so your friends ditched not because they were stopped by cops. But because they met extremely attractive boys that wil escort them to the dance. They will feel very dominant and show them off to everyone especially you. Because they feel extremely threaten by you, which they should since you're the only one that has a brain from them." I could feel my heart skip a beat. Oh my God this guy just complimented me and the worst part is that I know that he was being dead honest with me.        

        "I kind of hate that I know you can't lie." I whispered to him and as soon as he caught me from the swing. He wrapped his arm around my waist lightly and leaned to the side to look at me. His multi colored eyes gazing into mine. Oh God I could feel his breath against my cheek. Is that mint? 

        "You're blushing, so that means you like to know that there's someone that is honest when he says you're smart." I tried looking away but those eyes.... and those lips were so close. Maybe he is right it does feel nice to know that he's not being devious about his comments.

        "So I won't have a date..." I whispered to him softly, my voice being almost barely audiable. 

        "Can I be your date?" He asked me one more time. This time he was looking at me straight in the eyes. His hands lightly cupped my cheeks so I wouldn't be able to escape his question.

        God! Why can't he have a pimple! Or maybe have a third eye. Anything would be better than those lips and those eyes that were completely making me melt.

        "But I don't know how to dance." I managed to mutter a bit and all Sean did was softly chuckle.

        "I can show you." He reassured me, making me feel safe and comfortable. his hands gently stroked my cheek. I closed my eyes enjoyiung his touch and the effect it was giving my body. Until I found a new sensation, his thumb slowly tracing my lower lip.

        i quickly opened my eyes and see his lips so close to mine. Oh God is he going to kiss me?!

        "What are you doing?" I croaked.

        "I want to kiss you, may I?" His voice just guided me down to this very wrong journey. Wrong journey for him... I was bad. I'm bad news...        

        "I don't know." What sucked about my answer, was that it was a lie. The worst part was that Sean knew it was a lie.

        "I know." He murmured to me softly before his lips gently brushed against mine... I want more.