Chapter 2

It was never meant to be I guess, the whole telling the truth and someone actually believing in your word. That's how things were supposed to be when you were little of course. You build up your credibility to everyone in your family and even the people that you interact with daily. All you have to do is simply be a good kid. You know, the type that never misbehaves and always does the right thing out of some weird natural instinct. Especially the fact that a good kid must always tell the truth. Once you gain the title of being a good kid is in one's hands it's a lot easier to go through life by having amazing friends. Being loved by all your peers and so on. That's what a good kid is supposed to have and be, well at this moment in front of this ass face. I was so not going to be a good kid.

I slam my notebook shut and still managed to give him a composed carefree smile. I quickly slipped the notebook in my backpack and directed my gaze at him.

"What are you talking about? I so saw you there a couple of minutes ago and thought of a way to catch your attention." I said smiling as my eyes tried to enchant him in some way. There was no way in hell that I was just going to let this guy just waltz in and think he got the better of me.

"That's not true, I came here just a minute ago and you didn't even notice." He said to me, his cocky attitude not there anymore. I arched my eyebrow this is interesting.

"Oh trust me, a hunk like you I would never not notice." I said winking at him playfully, kind of enjoying myself this time. He just glared at me and I had a feeling he was about to say something but the bell rang and the professor walked in along with the rest of the class.

Almost by the end of the damn class, I could feel the muscles in my face cramping. I was really tired of faking a smile and trying to look carefree because I could feel stupid Sean's stare right at me. I didn't want to give him the satisfaction that he was again getting under my skin.

Why does he suddenly care about what I'm doing?

All of a sudden someone pushes a chair against the wall and everyone turn around to see what was going on. I have to admit even I turned, but at the same time I lost interest when I saw that it was Sean who just stood up from his chair and started to walk out of the class.

"Mr. Blackwater where do you think you're going?" Our teacher Mr. Beltran called to him. Trying to be stern and disciplined, but anyone that knows Sean, knew that he wasn't going to obey a teacher out of the goodness of his heart.

"I'm leaving, I can't stand the sight of someone right now." The pissed off voice of Sean was enough to make me smile a bit deviously. Why was I thinking that he was directing that 'someone' towards me?

The rest of the period was so peaceful, it's like a weight had been lifted off my shoulders. I was able to wipe away the smile on my face and focused on paying attention in class. My mind had finally roamed to its original habitat, enjoying the fruits of insanity and macabre behavior. The way the body reacts when it's not feeling comfortable or when it's lying.

I let my mind wander back to how I act and what I do when I do lie. All of the body language signs weren't visibly there not completely. I touch my hair when I leave my friends. I look at people straight in the eye. I radiate confidence and poise. I had to work very hard to hide the signs, it's almost as if I believed in everything I say.

The bell rings and suddenly dread washes over me. If it weren't for the idiotic stares of Mr. Sean I would've had more time to relax and have some more of 'me' time. I sat still on my seat until everyone was out of the class. At first the teacher didn't notice that I was still in his classroom, so he right away made a call to his wife. Starting to speak in Spanish I knew that I had to leave now.

I grabbed all of my notebooks and placed them neatly inside of my bag. By the time I finished cleaning up my desk I was on Peppy Jayce mode already.

As soon as I walked through the door my senses were heighten and this irritation came out of nowhere! But somehow I knew who it was even before I felt his warm hot hands on my arm and pulled me over to the side. I felt a little disoriented to what was happening, and it did not help that I was slammed against the wall. I almost let my mind speak when my eyes immediately locked with his. Something about this moment took my breath away. (Quite literally)

"Why do you do that?" He growls at me, at first I didn't know what to say or even do. I wanted to shove him away from me. Probably give him a good kick in the groin. But that would be out of my character right now.

"I don't understand." I gasp

"I can see it, when you lie to others. When you put on this mask. It makes me sick." He hissed at me and his hold on my arm tighten.

Get the hell off of me! I wanted to scream, I wanted to bite his hand off of me but all I could do was smile at him and try to do the only thing reasonable to do.

"I didn't know you were seeing me so much." Flirting with him was not going to be easy and I knew that, but I needed to do it.

"Don't twist things up like that, I want to know why you keep lying. You keep deceiving everyone."

"Aww babe, your attitude is so hot." I grabbed onto his shirt and pulled him towards me. Feeling his heat completely envelop me and I for a second did not know how to breathe correctly. "Why don't you just admit that you're attracted to me." I whispered to him with the sexiest tone I could ever manage.

All of a sudden his hand disappeared from my arm and he grabbed onto my chin a bit too forceful. I looked at his eyes again, they only contained one emotion and it was disgust. He pulled me towards him as he lowered his head so he could whisper something. That's when the image of the other girls flashed before my eyes. I was about to know what he said all of those girls.

His breath was warm against my ear and I would be lying to myself if I didn't admit that this made my heart beat abnormally.

"Low-life." He hissed at my ear and abruptly let go of me. Just like that he was gone and just like that my hate for him increased to 1000%!