Authors Note

So today I just wanna thank all the people who have supported me in making this book.

A special thanks to.....

@moomeow: Nicole, you are my bffflwlj and you have always been there for me. Through haters, emotions, and just me being a bum. So I just wanna say that you should never ever think less of your self and to stay fabulous my bro.

@_Luke__Hemmings_ : Shay, there will always be people who will think less of you and people who will treat you like dirt because you are different. Trust me been there done that, but I want you to stay strong. You just need to learn how to get back up and hit even harder. You are a friend for life.

@ClumsyMeggie: I remember when Shay first told me about you. And I got jealous, Shay told you about me not liking you and I saw what you said... You have been nothing but kind to me and all I was was cold. I am truly sorry. And Shay is a lucky girl to have a friend like you.

@Ashlikestoreadbooks: Ashley you read every chapter in this book. When ever I see my notifications its always @Ashlikestoreadbooks voted for your story. And I am truly grateful to have a fan and a close friend like you.

All my readers: You guys just got 20% cooler for adding this book to your reading list. You guys are A M A Z I N G You are all moo masters in your own special way.