Chapter 7-Kian's P.O.V

I had the best time with Morgan and Jc today. Even though Jc kept flirting with her I knew nothing could ever happen because he is just a natural flirt. After I dropped Morgan off at her I house I came home and got in bed. I was so tired from the beach and driving. I crawled in bed and couldn't stop thinking about Morgan. She was just so beautiful! I knew that I had to make her mine somehow. I sat up trying to think of how to ask her out. I knew Sam was still up so I sent him a text. Kian:Hey there's this new girl down the road and I like her but I don't know how to tell her. Come over and help? Sam:There's a new girl? Ugh water fine I'll be there in 5.

Yay I can finally get help. I know Morgan just moved in but I think I am falling for her. Hard! She is just so perfect. My daydream is interrupted when I here someone banging on the door. I say come in know that it would be Sam. "So tell me about this new girl!" Sam says just as excited as me. I tell him everything I know. "We'll her names Morgan. She just moved her from Tennessee. She lives two houses down from you, and she loves Ed Sheeran. Oh and me an Jc took her to the beach today." I say really fastly. "We'll thinks for inviting me!" Sam says with a sad face. "Sorry bro it was last minute and Jc asked me if I wanted to go and I asked if she could to." I say with empathy. Sam just laughs and moves on. "So you like her?" He ask getting serious. "Yeah but I don't know how to tell her. And we have such a good friendship and she just moved her so I don't want to rush into anything." I say curious of what to do. "We'll, what I would do is wait a few more days and if the feeling grow then aske her out." Sam says smiling. "Okay I will! Thanks Sam." "Anytime. Is it okay of I stay here for the night?" He ask. "Sure." He grabs his phone out of his pocket and lays down on the couch. "Hey. Tomorrow can you introduce me to Morgan?" Sam ask out of nowhere. "Yeah sure." I say then lay down an get comfy. I fall asleep thinking about Morgan and hoping she will say yes when I do ask her.