Chapter 13-Sam!?

I woke up in an unfamiliar place. I felt someone under me and I jolted up. I had completely forgotten about Jc staying the night. He moved around and rubbed his eyes. "What's going on?" He ask still half asleep.

"Sorry I woke you. I just forgot you stayed here and I was scared of who it was." I say embarrassed.

"Haha it's fine." He says laying back down on the couch.

"Do you want me to make some breakfast?" I say starting to stand up. He pulls me back down and says "no ill make it!" Aww he's so sweet.

"Thanks Jc!" I hug him and turn the tv on.

I start watching an old episode of friends when he walks in with a stack of pancakes on a plate and a glass of orange juice.

"Thanks Jc" I say starting to eat. I didn't realize how hungry I was until now. I guess it was from not eating. I start to think about Sam and slow down on eating.

"Hey are you okay?" Jc ask scooting closer.

"Um yeah just thinking"

He stands up and walks to the kitchen and I hear him put his plate in the sink. He walks back in with a frown on his face.

"What?" I looked at him confused.

"I have to go. I'm sorry. Text me okay? I'm here for you!" I nod and be walks over and kisses my forehead them leaves. Great I'm all by myself.

I watch a few more episodes of Friends and decided to go take another shower and get out of the house. I turn the volume on my radio all the way up and jump in the shower. I take the longest shower ever to settle down. I'm about to rinse my conditioner off when Live While We're Young by One Direction comes on. My face immediately lights up. I start singing and jump out of the shower. I run in my room and get out some sweats.

I decide to just let my hair air dry and have it curly. I don't put any makeup on because I usually only wear mascara so why bother? I put my clothes on and run downstairs to put my shoes on when I hear the doorbell ring.

What do they want? Ugh I'm not in the mood to talk to anyone but Jc. I finally talk myself into going to the door. I open it and its the last person I expected.

"Sam?!" I say shocked.

"Morgan I am so sorry I didn't believe you! Jc came over and told me everything. I should have listened to you. I don't know what happened I guess I just got jealous and freaked out. I am sooooo sorry! Will you forgive me?" I stand there shocked. I didn't know what to say.

"Of course ill forgive you Sam! It's not your fault you walked in at thee wrong time." I say smiling. His face light up and he steps forward and kisses me.

This kiss is way better than Kians. I kiss Sam back and after a few mintues of kissing he steps back.

"You don't know how long I've waited to do that." He says blushing.

My face immediately lights up and I'm blushing too.

"You do t know how long I've been waiting for you to do that." I say smiling.

"Morgan, will you be my girlfriend?" My eyes go wide. I wasn't expecting all of this to happen in one day. I just stand there shocked. His eyes start to get wet.

"I never should have asked Im sorry." He says backing up.

"Sam!" I say grabbing his hand stopping him. He thought I was gonna say no? He turns around with tears streaming down his face.

"Sam you didn't actually think I was gonna say no? Of course I will be your girlfriend!" I say with the bigger smile on my face. He looks shocked then grabs me by my waste and pulls me close to him and kisses me with more passion than before.

I finally found someone who loves me for me. I can't wait for Grace and Brittnee to get here so I can tell them all about it.

"Hey I gotta go but I'll see you soon okay?" He says leaning in to kiss me again. I kiss him and step inside.

"Bye Sam" I say with the biggest smile on my face. I have never been this happy I have to go tell Jc! This has been the best day ever!

-------------------------

----------------

Sorry guys I haven't posted in a while I was expecting to alot lately but I have been really busy! So what did you think? Leave it in the comments please I feel like no one is reading this.