Chapter 19

Important!!! Read the whole bottoms part!! Okay enjoy;)

* 3 months later*

It's been three months since I have seen Sam. I would never tell anyone this but I miss him so much! I could never have him again though because I don't trust him. I've stayed in touch with all the other guys though. Especially Jc. He is always there for me when Im feeling down. He's like the perfect best friend that you always read about in books.

I never said bye to Grace and Brittnee before they left because seeing them would just bring back all the memories, but Jc said that Brittnee and Ricardo have satiated close.

My parents came home a while ago and I was forced to act like everything was okay while actually I was dying on the inside. I though over time my feelings for Sam would disappear but instead it has grown stronger.

I never really get out of the house but today Jc insisted that we go to the mall. I didn't want to but he offered Starbucks and I gave in. I hear him pull into the driveway and run out to the car.

"Hey!!" Jc screamed out the window. I couldn't help but laugh. He was the only one who could make me happy.

"You are such a freak." I said laughing getting into the car.

"Yeah but you love me!" He said pulling out of the driveway.

"True." I said sitting back.As soon as we got there Jc jumped out if the car.

"Eager aren't we?" I said trying to catch up with him.

"No I gotta pee!" He said going faster.

"We'll go pee and ill meet you in Hollister." I said as he ran off. I chuckled to myself. He is so childish. I walked into Hollister and started to look around. I wasn't paying attention and ran into someone. Knocking both of our pill of clothes out of our hands.

"Sorry." We both say at the same time. As soon as I heard his voice my stomach turned. It couldn't be! Please tell me I'm dreaming.

"Morgan? Is that you?" He asked stepping closer trying to look at my face which was glued to the floor. I looked up slowly to see my worst nightmare.

Sam stands in front of me wide eyed. He looked horrible. He looks like he hasn't slept in days and he looks so much skinnier. I soon realized I probably looked exactly like him with my dead eyes and hair in a messy him.

"Um I" I started but couldn't find the words.

"I gotta go!" I said turning around fast.

"Morgan!" He said grabbing my wrist. Before he could turn me around I saw Jc and Kian looking at us with hope in there eyes. They set me up! They knew he was coming here today so Jc drug me here. I couldn't trust anyone!

"Let go of me Sam!" I shires running to Jc. "How could you Jc? I trusted you!" I shouted. Sam came running over turning me towards him. I was about to pull away when his lips crashed onto mine. I stood shocked. I really wanted to kiss him back but I just couldn't after what he did to me. I pushed him off and stepped back.

"I'm sorry Sam. I really like you but I just can't. You lied to me. I can never trust you again." I said on the verge of tears. He stepped closer making me step backwards.

"Morgan. I didn't kiss her, she kissed me. We were both drunk. You walked in before I could push her off of me. I promise it was a mistake. I would never do anything to hurt you. I love you so much!" He said with tears streaming down his face. His words finally sinking in. Maybe it was an accident. Maybe I overreacted. I knew that I still lived him but to know that he lived me realize I was wrong. I ran up to him and threw my arms around his neck. I kissed with passion that I never showed before. His arms snaked around my waste picking me up and spinning me. We stayed like this for a few minutes until we finally pulled apart to breath.

"I love you too Sam! I never stopped. This is all my fault. I shouldn't have reacts the way I did and I should have-" I was cut off by him kissing me again.

"Don't you dare blame this on yourself. You had every right to be upset. It's all my fault." He said looking down at me. I smiled the biggest smile ever.

"Morgan...will you be my girlfriend again?" He asked with hope in his eyes. I really did love Sam and he love me back. I guess I was wrong. I never thought I would find love.

"Of course I will Sam!" I said kissing him again not caring who was watching. Sam was mine again, and I was his.

_______________________

The End! Okay guys so I wasn't sure If I was gonna right an epilogue to this or not? So you get to decide! Leave me a comment and say if you do! Also I have A LOT of ideas so be ready for a new Jc Caylen and Connor franta fanfic! I love you all and thanks for reading! I never through I would have so many reads! 5400 something last time I checked. That's FRANTA-stic! Thanks guys! Don't forget to leave comments!!