Chapter 14

Sam's P.O.V

I can't believe she said yes! I thought that everything was over between us but when we kissed I knew that there was more.

I didn't want to leave her but I wanted to go set up for our first date. I really hope she enjoys it.

Morgan's P.O.V

I got dressed and hopped in my car. I turned the radio all the way up an started towards Jc's house. I slowly pulled in and ran to the front door. I didn't bother knocking because his moms car wasn't there but his and Ricardo's were. I ran up to his room and opened the door.

"Jc me and Sam-" I stopped short when I saw everyone sitting there. Jc, Ricardo, Connor, Trevor, Ricky, and Kian.

"Oh um sorry. I didn't realize that everyone was here." I said embarrassed. "Jc can I talk to you?"

I walked into the hallway waiting for him to come out. He came out and slowly closed the door.

"What's up?" He asked

"You didn't tell me that you were gonna talk to Sam." I said looking him in the eye.

"If I did you never would have let me go." He said. He was right.

"Yeah well I wanted to thank you. If it wasn't for you I would be single right now." I said with a smirk.

"Wait what?" Jc asked stepping closer.

"Yeah Sam came over after you left an said that you explained everything to him. Then he kissed me and asked me to be his girlfriend!" I said with the biggest smile on my face.

"Oh my god Morgan! I am so happy for you! You guys are perfect together!" He said wrapping me in. A huge hug.

"Thanks! It's all because of you. Thanks Jc! You don't know how happy I am!" I said letting go of his arms.

"Anytime and I'm glad your happy." He smiled at me and we started to walk back to his door. As soon as we opened the door all the guys fell down. They were eavesdropping! I was about to say something when Kian jumped up and ran out the door. I had to make this right!

"Kian!" I screamed following him out the door and down the street.