SasuNaru

Naruto Pov

Somehow i finally convinced Sasuke to come drink with me. Since becoming Hokage I haven;t really had the free time to have a drink. And Sasuke being busy with his missions haven't really seen him either. Today the only day i have off we get to have so i dragged Sasuke out.  

Naruto : Come on Sasuke it won't be that bad.

Sasuke : Riggghhht you're dragging me out to drink. 

Naruto : Hey i'm technically in charge of your missions, you won't get in trouble.

Sasuke : Right when have you ever been in charge.

Naruto : I'll show you lets  have a drinking competition.

Sasuke : Okay your on!

So we order two big cups of beer. After finishing one we order more and more until it got really late. I hit midnight when we decided we'd to go home.

Naruto : I told *hic* yOuuu *hic* we'd have fuuuuuun

Sasuke : Right *hic* Mr. Usumakiii

*As opening the door to Naruto's house*

Naruto : Come insiiiiideee *hic* Sasukeeeee

Sakuke : Okayyy

Naruto : It's been *Hic* Soooo long that now i'm tallerr than yOu 

Sasuke : yeah by a couple centimetres

*moves in close*

Naruto : Still taller

*Sasuke pulls Naruto for a kiss*

Sasuke : *hic* Wow you're rightttt

Naruto : What was the kiss for? *hic*

Sasuke : Idk *hic*

Naruto : Do it again *kiss*

Sasuke : Aright *kiss*

Smut warning

I continued kissing Sasuke until it turned into a whole make out session. And we ended up on my bed. We quickly took are clothes off and continued making out. We were both moaning each others name as we were making out. We were both hard so i decide to suck his dick, and start finger his hole. I put lube on my dick. I slowly stick it in him. Waiting until he got comfortable and started trusting in and out. We both were moaning and filled the room with slapping of skin. We continued making out as i trusted inside of Sasuke. Until we both cummed. I pull out and fall asleep on top of him. We both fell asleep in each others arms.

I wake up confused to the person in my arms. Once i realized that it was Sasuke i quickly got up freaking out. I wear some clothes and make some breakfast waiting for a lond chat with Sasuke. Once i finished making breakfast Sasuke joined me in the kitchen. (He wore his clothes)

Sasuke : Hey ....

Naruto : i made breakfast, eat up

Sasuke : I tought all you can cook was ramen.

Naruto : Hey i've been living on my own since day one you think i don't know how to cook.

Sasuke : Hahaha You're right

Naruto : *While eating* Soooo.... Do we talk about last night or are you going to pretend it didn't happen.

Sasuke : *Stops eating to talk* Well i don't know what to say.

Naruto : *finished eating* Well then whats our relationship going to be?

Sasuke : *also finished eating* I don't know. We were drunk yesterday.

Naruto : Even if we were both drunk, i would have recognized that you're a man

Sasuke : thats true...... 

Naruto : I don't know whats wrong with us, we both have girlfriends.

Sasuke : Yeah but.... Being honest it was good

Naruto : *Blushes* what the hell are you saying. You were the bottom!

Sasuke : I mean it hurts to even sit down, but it wasn't so bad

Naruto : Oaky so do you want to try dating?

Sasuke : Hmmm i think first you need to break up with Hinata, i already broke it off with Sakura a week ago anyway.

Naruto : What am i going to tell her?

Sasuke : that you should see other people.

Naruto : Okay... if you want you can take a shower.

Sasuke : Ah right..... You want to join me?

Naruto : *blushes* uhh al-right

The end

(A/n They ended up dating but keeping it on the down low)