Takumi x soma

Takumi POV

Here I was making an Italian fusion with Japanese cuisine. Cooking a rack of venison yakiniku style. (A/n yakiniku is grilled meat cuisine) I first rubbed the venison whit an Italian rub I made with my brother. I made sure to get a nice sear on it and finished it in the oven. I started to plate my dish, putting the venison on top of mushroom sauce and finished the dish with asparagus. I served it to the teacher. She gave me full marks obviously. Finally I was free from school so I rushed back to the dorms. You see Isami my twin brother has a fever. I arrive at our shared dorm room but I open the door to see Megumi cooking food.

'Fratello dove sei?' I say (brother where are you?)

'Sono in letto' he says (I'm in bed)

I walk in his room

'Perché Megumi è qui?' I say (Why is Megumi here?)

'Perché è la mia ragazza e si prende cura di me'. (Because she is my girlfriend and shes taking care of me)

'So I don't need to take care of you?'

'nope you go to the all star dorms for today kay?'

'Fine bye'

I go in my room and change out of my uniform and head of to the all star dorms waving good bye to Megumi as I left.

A/n All star dorms is soma's dorm but I can't remember the name of it.

I arrive at the all stars dorm smelling an amazing aroma. I recognized the smell instantly, the smell of classical Bolognese pasta. I follow the smell to the kitchen and I see Soma in the kitchen.

'How the fuck are you failing at makin Bolognese!' I say

'What do you mean. What did I do wrong?'

'The smell is good but you do not put lemon juice in a Italian sauce'

'Oh! Right sorry...'

'I mean tomato are already acidic so you don't need to add more acid to it'

'Thanks. Can you taste it even if its acidic?'

'Sure...But why are you asking me to taste?'

'Because you're Italian duh'

'Oh let me taste the sauce I'll tell you were you need to improve.'

I taste the sauce immediately I know what's missing. Without thinking I grab some parsley and some Italian seasoning I always carry on me. I add these to the sauce and taste. 

'Here taste'

'mmmm thats good!'

'Of course its good it's basic Italian food'

'yeah I know I just wanted to try an make something Italian for you'

'For me?'

'Well your brother told me you've been missing home so I tried making a simple Bolognese, but I failed!'

'No you didn't you did great for you're first try at Italian food Soma'

I kiss him on the cheek. Which gave him a blush. God why does he have to be so hot! 

'If I make Italian food right do I get a kiss on the lips?'

'You don't need to cook for me to do that'

I kiss him melting into a make out session. I started moaning into the kiss. Not only is Soma a great chef he's a great boyfriend. 

'If you're going to make out do it your room Soma' Isshiki says.