Lemon Chapter

She turned to the door and slumped down

'Ciel Phantomhive.' Her boss. Her master.

He's married.

'He's a pompous shitlord.' She thought with disgust present on her face.

Worse than that he's a cheater. Yet, why does her core clench with arousal when she sees him staring into her. She heard a thundering knock on the door and opened it to see Phantomhive. His hair was messed up and his pants were slightly unbuckled. He was panting and Y/n could hear him growling slightly.

"I need you right fucking now." The bluntness of that statement made the heat pool down to her tingling core. She saw his cock slightly twitch in his pants. He pinned her against the wall, and forced her mouth to his.

"While we are doing this. Call me fucking master." She nodded and let him kiss her again and again. She bit his lower lip, and forced her tongue inside his mouth. He easily overpowered her, and let his hands roam her (Figure) body. He started kissing down her neck, and she felt sparks.

"Ngh~ Master~" Y/n let him find her sweet spot, and she moaned his title once more. He licked up her neck, letting his saliva cover it. He moved his hand closer to her neck, and she felt her heat clench at the feeling.

"I bet you would like my hand around this sweet neck of yours. Wouldn't you my dirty little slut~" He captured her lips again and let his other hand slip under her dress. The hand closets to her neck wrapped around it and squeezed. Y/n slightly wheezed, and smirked against his lips.

"Is that how much you've got?" He smirked against her supple lips, and squeezed harder. He started to lick her neck again and leave marks.

"Your mine you fucking slut. Your fucking mine." He started to kiss down to her (size breasts). He undid her corset and ran his tongue along her nipple.

"These tits are also mine." He growled against her breast. He took the right nipple in his mouth and started sucking softly on the skin. He started to bite softly on it, making Y/n squeal in painful pleasure.

"Just fuck me already master~" He smirked and continued to tease her body till he got down to her dripping wet heat. He took a deep breath and stuck his tongue inside.

"You smell so good my little kitty." He started to thrust his tongue in and out of her, leaving Y/n a moaning mess. Y/n grabbed on to his blue hair and shoved his face deeper inside of her. He started devouring her like her slick pussy like it's the last meal on earth.

"You taste so good kitty. Maybe I should eat this hole of your's out more."  She moaned loudly in his ear and she felt a knot in her stomach.

"I'm going to-" She covered her mouth with her hand and Ciel added 3 fingers inside of her to start thrusting.

"Do you like my fingers, my little kitten." Y/n couldn't hold it back anymore and started to buck against him.

"Master Ahhh~" Ciel opened his mouth, and let her juices squirt into his mouth.

"Your cum is so damn good kitty." Y/n moaned louder, as he kissed her again.

"You love tasting yourself don't you slut." Y/n nodded and Ciel stuck all 5 fingers down to the knuckle in her sopping wet hole. Y/n screams from pleasure in his mouth, made him harder. He started to move them faster inside of her, and felt her tighten around him. Y/n felt so much pleasure from the overstimulation she bucked her hips up to meet his fingers.

"Get on all fours you little slut." He demanded in her ear. Y/n knew this was so fucking wrong.

Unfortunately, it felt so fucking good.

Y/n did as he asked, and felt him rip her skirt. He started to stroke his cock slowly, making Y/n watch. She looked at him with hooded eyes, and stuck out her tongue. He placed the tip of his swollen cock by her heat, and started to rub it up and down her slit.

"You want this big cock slut." He growled in her ear. Y/n moaned out and Ciel took this as a yes. He thrust in her to the base of it, and moaned immediately. Her core was squeezing him so hard he felt so damn good.

"Kitty~ You're so tight." He started to thrust inside of her and Y/n was moaning like no tomorrow.

"You little bitch in heat. You want this fucking seed deep inside of you~"

"I want your seed master! Fuck, I want it deep inside of me!" Ciel started to thrust harder inside of her. If she wanted his cum inside of her, that's what she was going to get. He felt his abdomen get hot, and Y/n felt her knot grow bigger inside of her stomach.

"I'm going to cum! Fuck I'm gonna cum!"  Y/n moaned out. She felt a snap, and then her vision went white with pleasure. Ciel was thrusting faster, and let his overstimulated little whore feel him deep inside of her tight cunt.

"I'm gonna cum inside of you. You want my seed you little whore!" He went deeper inside and felt the knot snap. Y/n moaned so loud, Ciel was sure the servants could hear. Ciel was heaving at this point, and pulled out. Leaving a huge mess to spill out of Y/n's hole. He kissed her forehead, and put his cock back in his pants.

"Tonight." He breathed against her. She nodded and started to drowse off.

"Tonight"