Hey...

Hey yall I need to ask do you guys even like this book. Please comment if you want me to continue. Or, if you want me to start another book. I have some suggestions if you want me to start another book. You guys can suggest characters and books from the list! Or, if you want you can suggest for me to just make it a story.
Characters-
Shuu Sakamaki(DL)
Reiji Sakamaki(DL)
Ayato Sakamaki(DL)
Kanato Sakamaki(DL)
Laito Sakamaki(DL)
Subaru Sakamaki(DL)
Tsukanami Brothers(DL)(2)
Karl Heinz (DL)
Male!Yandere sim rivals(YS)(10)
Male!Info-chan(YS)
Kencho Saiko(YS)
Mukami brothers(DL)(4)
Ayato Aishi(YS)
Rin Okumera(BE)
Yukio Okumera(BE)
OHSHC(6)
Kaname Kuran(VK)
Hanabusa Aido(VK)
Zero Kiryu(VK)
Akatsuki Kain(VK)
Sebastian Michealis(BB)
Ciel Phantomhive(BB)
Ash Landers(BB)
Grell Sutcliffe(BB)
William T Spears(BB)
Ronald Knox(BB)
Claude Faustus(BB)
Alois Trancy(BB)
Triplets(BB)
L Lawliet(DN)
Light Yagami(DN)
Sangwoo(KS)
Yoonbum(KS)
Bakugo Katsuki(BNHA)
Izuku Midoriya(BHNA)
Todoroki Shoto(BHNA)
Levi Ackerman(AOT)
Eren Jaeger(AOT)

Oc's
Girls
Shizouka Yamasaki
Anastasia Dagger
Kasumi Akiyama
Yuki Rio
Haruka Yamamoto
Yui Haruka
Ustumi Moto
Sugano Akiyo
Tanimoto Rana
Muja Keiko
Mida Roko
Boys
Otonari Yamasaki
Kaname Akiyo
Ayato Roko
Mido Haruka
Reiji Yamamoto
Asari Ikki

Maiden of Rose...(Charcterxgoddess reader/Oc)
Reader/Oc is a flower goddess yet nobody knows, one day (character) catches her making a flower come to life...tbc

Glass crown...(Characterxrevengeful! Reader/oc)
Oc/reader is a young woman that is bent on having the crown of the queen. To do that she goes undercover. What will happen when she actually gets to her destination...

Court of Black Roses...(Characterxreader/oc AU)
Oc/reader is a nobody. It doesn't help her/his right eye needs to be covered by an eyepatch, along with more scars. In a world where beauty is coveted above all else, a single disfiguration is cause for scorn. Anything unattractive shall be banished from the social hierarchy. Reader/oc is a meager maid/butler where nobody has to gaze upon her/his hideous disfigurement. No remembrance of her/his foggy past. All she/he remembers is a black darkness from long ago. When she/he meets a powerful ally. She/he  goes up the ranks. Playing a dangerous court game, where one wrong move can send her/him toppling down the chess board. Can she/he keep the attention of the young prince also known as the future king? Can she/he handle her/his  growing power without forgetting her true self? In this court of roses, on the outside it's pretty. Look on the inside its full of black roses with razor sharp thorns.

Demon's Embrace
Reader/oc never has a choice, from her hairstyle to the one she/he needs to marry. Raised to be kind and pious, the choice on whom to marry is completely out of her/his reach.When she/he marries the demon king she/he finally gets a choice. To kill the king or love him. One will lead to her/him having absolute power and one leads to none at all. Along with a darkly handsome courtier and the soft and quiet advisor she/he might find love somewhere other than her duty. When she/he discovers a rose with both capabilities what will she/he do? With an entire harem trying to bring her down, will she/he be able to defy all expectations of her? Will she/he finally embrace the demon within?

If you have anymore plot suggestions pm me. Another thing, don't be a ghost reader XD! If you think something is off say it! If you want me to update, Ask! If you have something funny to say, say it! As long as it isn't hate I don't care what you comment!

Anyway! See ya later my subjects, and please suggest!